News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TSoG Cheat Determination

Started by KZ, February 09, 2010, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastidian

algebra15

As in, none of the words you provided?
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Tastidian

KZ

It might very well be that we already found the right synonym for "scholar", but haven't found the other word it's thered to. Thus, what ideas do you folks have for short, 3, 4 or 5 letter words that would, probably, be somehow related to "good" or "better than average"?
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

Vivid, maybe (it's a synonym for "bright")?

bugfartboy

How do you see if the cheat worked? Do you have to acually start the game?

-Edited-
I've tested these:
[spoiler]"AcademicOne" "GoodTeacher" "WisestAugur" "WalkingWits" "VeryCapable" "KnowingMind" "VividCritic" "CapitalSage" "PsiDesciple" "Mr.Academic" "GoodLearner" "BeamingSage" "GoldenAugur" "RaidientTool" "PrimeSavant" "GreatDoctor" "DuluxeGnome" "SuperSavant" "SuperbBrain" "NiceTeacher" "PureLearner" "AbleEgghead" "CleverBrain" "AbleLearner"
[/spoiler]
Submmited to me by namelesskitty:
[spoiler]"SuperGenius"[/spoiler]
I'm going to keep adding to this list.  ;) I hope I find it first.  8)

Tastidian

Still can't find any and used way to many.

Cypher

Some are so ridiculous Craig would never put them for example "RaidientTool".

bugfartboy

So. I'm just picking out words at random and sticking them in front of synonyms.

Cypher

At the end of the day, it'll probably be something obvious...

Steelfist

Can I just mention that a few of the words are spelt wrong; even if they were the cheat they wouldn't work.

meh

So far I've tried:[spoiler][/spoiler] PerfectSage, BrainyAugur, CleverPupil, BrainyPupil, WiseLearner, SmartDoctor,

Duskling

Quote from: meh on August 09, 2010, 02:33:36 PM
So far I've tried:[spoiler]PerfectSage, BrainyAugur, CleverPupil, BrainyPupil, WiseLearner, SmartDoctor,[/spoiler]
Is that what you meant to post?

KZ

Pupil certainly won't work ;)
For those who might have trouble with spelling, online dictionaries could help, and ensure that folks don't waste their time by accidently mis-typing a word.

I wonder why this particular cheat is so hard to get? So far, all the other cheats were found within the first couple of days, if not hours!

Craig, can you give us a hint in terms of what style the cheat is in comparison to the other cheats (for instance, you have cheats like [spoiler]Charismatic and Untouchable[/spoiler], and then you have something like [spoiler]MrMoneyBags and RollinInIt[/spoiler]). Thus, does the cheat sound  more like the former, or it is better classed in the latter category?
(Methinks it's the former, but better check. And you wouldn't be giving too much away. ;) )
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Xemadus Echina

I still can't believe that nobody has found the aptitude cheat.  Something tells me that it's a word that is constantly used in the wrong way.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.