News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Fazan game

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Ion

(Sorry about the forbidden ending: the words I could think of were ion, ionic, and ionically -- all end forbidden, but "on" is one of the less egregious ones)

Ertxiem

Ones

The forbidden endings:
*ea, *er, *ia, *fy, *ic, *ky, *ly, *ll, *on, *ry, *ty, *um, *us, *xo (for having a small set of options) and all the other two consonant endings that don't start a word.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

Ertxiem

Anya

The forbidden endings:
*ea, *er, *ia, *fy, *ic, *ky, *ly, *ll, *on, *ry, *ty, *um, *us, *xo (for having a small set of options) and all the other two consonant endings that don't start a word.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

ArtDrake

bugfartboy

Ertxiem

Nature-retina-nature-retina-nature-... :P

The forbidden endings:
Ert, the Dead Cow.

ArtDrake

bugfartboy

Ertxiem

Terror

The forbidden endings:

Post Scriptum: Thanks for the reboot, Duckling. I was in a closed cycle and needed it! :D
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

ArtDrake

"Iterated"

phrases were becoming an issue. That was, in fact, why I rebooted -- in case you didn't think Duck was in on the joke from the beginning.

Ertxiem

Edit

The forbidden endings:

I almost wrote edited but that would lead you to reboot again sooner or later! :)
Ert, the Dead Cow.

ArtDrake

Itinerarian

(of, pertaining to, or believing that are awesome, itineraries)

I think that "edit" just made matters a bit worse...  ;)