News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Shadow Guardians

Started by Tastidian, July 08, 2010, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastidian

Has anyone else notice there is a great lacking of them.

SmartyPants

Shadow Guardians were body guards of the Shadowling Queen. With the Queen now dead, who are they going to defend?

Tastidian

They still have a government don't they.

Duskling

Maybe they could guard the leader of the Loyalists?

Tastidian

Good idea maybe there should be 2 types the original ones go to the loyalist and new ones for the government.

MikeW781

Good idea there. The guardians could still be enemies that way. But, who would the leader of the loyalists be?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Zackirus

Their is only one shadowling that I would like to see lead the loyalists; Noctus. Its propable too as the queen would propably revive him and since you don't kill him the second one their is a high chance of him being their leader.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

MikeW781

I have a thread for that!
Right Here!
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Zackirus

Well 14 of us want to see him see and two don't so I wonder if we want to see him or not
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

Can we move the Noctus discussion to its appropriate thread?
Quote from: Tastidian on July 08, 2010, 10:59:17 PM
Good idea maybe there should be 2 types the original ones go to the loyalist and new ones for the government.
That would be interesting, but how would they be different? Maybe after some guardians defected, the loyal ones were all given new masks to differentiate themselves from the Loyalists, who would be more easily identified as enemies?
What would their names be? Loyalist Guardian and Shadowling Guardian?
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Zackirus

How about Loyalist Commander. They could have a pair of horns growing on them and they could be light-blue. They could also bee given a maks that only covers their eye instead of one half of their body.

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

That's interesting...
"Can I join the Loyalist Commanders?"
"No."
"Why?"
"You only have one horn."

Maybe Shadowling Guardians should be stronger due to more access to trainers.

Zackirus

They would the same as Shadowling Guardians: Mind Blast, Shadow Blast, and Dark Vortex

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

Bandits and Mechanic Swordsmen have the same attacks, but Mechanic Swordsmen are stronger.

Zackirus

I guess they would be stronger due to the non-miltartisic government

- Lord Canada