News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Presentiment

The distance It is from you is not measured in weeks. He is right next to you, and pulls off your arm (he's had practice).

I wish for Turtle.

Zhampir

Wish granted, you get him

I wish I didn't have insomnia

Steel Ersatz Man

Wish granted, you end up remembering every little detail and your brain can't handle it so it literally explodes.

I wish Zackirus would answer my RTD stories more often.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

MikeW781

wish granted, he stays by his computer with that window open for 24 hours a day and dies because of you

also, insomnia means you can't sleep, no idea what you thought it meant
so a real response would have been "Wish granted. You sleep for all eternity"

I wish Miley Cyrus would stop being on the radio and American Idol, and everybody would acknowledge that she is an awful singer.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steel Ersatz Man

Sorry, for some reason I thought it meant forgetfulness. I must have been tired.

Anyway, wish granted, they acnowledge her for her dancing and she becomes even more famous.

I wish there was no more school.

MikeW781

wish granted, we all end up like southern hicks and other countries gang up on and kill us for it

In response to the comment above- what dancing skills? she just tries to show off her awful looks

I wish I stopped getting my e-mail crashed from spam
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steel Ersatz Man

Wish granted, all the Spam goes to every other e-mail address in the world. Crashing every other e-mail address in the world. Therefore, your e-mail address is useless.

I wish for world peace.

Zackirus

Wish granted. We disarm all of our nukes and destroy all of our weapons. The next day aliens come and kill us all and we can't fight back, so we all die.

I wish that I was a girl!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Wish granted. You become a transexual. Which, officially, is a girl but you can never have children. Also, no man wants to be with a transexual.

I wish that all the sinister design games were free and Craig Stern wins the lottery.

Zackirus

Craig now that he doesn't have to work gives up on all his Telepath games and lives in Hawaii the rest of his life.

Again, I wish Canada was loved around the world (especially America and England)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Canada's loved too much and every Coutry wants to be it's best friend. So, Canada is barraged by meetings to organise more a more peace treatie's so, Canada nukes itself in suicide.

Xemadus Echina

you forgot a wish so i'll make one up for you "i wish i could communicate with machines through my mind"

granted but the machines take over your mind and you become a mindless spokesperson for mechanical rights.

i wish that cool guy in my profile picture was real and human like {meaning no 2d} and under my complete control with no visible connections between me and him or him wanting to be free of my hold on him. {pretty sure i covered all the conventional loop holes so try and come up with something exotic ^_^ )
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steel Ersatz Man

You die so your control over him is vanquished. So, he goes on a killing spree.

I wish that there always something good on TV.

Xemadus Echina

(ah crap forgot to add that it'll listen to me even if i'm dead :( you win this round )
granted but said programing becomes so popular that it becomes the only programing available.

i wish i could come up wiith more exotic wishes and people responding to me could come up with more exotic responses (methinks i know where this will go)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steel Ersatz Man

You all start making wishes about places like Hawaii. (Exotic.)

I wish that the internet never lagged.