News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

Their too happy and never feel guilty about anything they've done so they do whatever they want. Soon, the a person will kill 2.3 people on average which means humanity will be wiped out.

I wish that the world was run by a giant communism that actually worked.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Xemadus Echina

granted. the world turns into a dinotopia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinotopia like state and everybody is happy.. but there still aren't any dinosaurs.  wheres the corruption you might ask? it's brewing in the leadership. the leadership of the new nation takes EVERYTHING from the people and we now live life with NOTHING but basic supplies. i.e. bread and water with the occasional pigeon and head of lettuce. also the average human lifespan decreases by 20 years. good job you just erased hundreds of years of progress.

i wish a certain person would stop being negative towards everything i do on this forum. (waits patiently for unsaid person to corrupt my newest idea)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steel Ersatz Man

Wish granted. You stop doing things on these forums so the specific user stops complaining. (Sorry about that but I do have a point. You aren't really being very telepathy. Your character in the RTD story just doesn't fit. I've landed in this dimension? Demigod? I mean, come on.)

I wish that people never got overweight or underweight.

Xemadus Echina

granted. all underweight and overweight people magically disappear. no more models and no more "the biggest looser".... good job {i have a very active imagination and if you didn't notice his powers were all but eliminated leaving him no more powerful then the rest of the starters. the whole other dimension bit was just a simpler way to bring in his more exotic powers at some point in the story.}

i wish my mind wasn't overactive and in the process of being healed, nothing bad happened to me (i.e. mental retardation, loosing my imagination completely etc. etc.)
im writing a book!
You never know

Steel Ersatz Man

Wish Granted. It gets healed but not completely. You become a boring executive for the rest of your life.

I wish Zackirus' computer didn't lag.

Xemadus Echina

wish granted, it's not his computer that lags anymore, its him as a person. he is now stuck moving at 1/10th the speed of everybody else and he occasionally stops moving and crashes. your a horrible person now.

i wish for nothing
im writing a book!
You never know

Steel Ersatz Man

Wish Granted. Your sent a bottle with a vacumm in it and you become depressed because you got something so boring.

I wish that I could turn invisible and back again whenever I pleased.

Xemadus Echina

wish granted, you sleep walk though and because you can turn invisible people think you're a ghost so they call the ghost busters who trap you in their gadget thing and then you rot there for all eternity. have fun with that.

i wish the n/0 meme actually created those outlandish affects(effects?)
im writing a book!
You never know

Frosty

Wish granted. The meme thingy makes those outlandish effects so long you get annoyed and commit suicide.

I wish that my brothers (snowmen) fell from the sky everywheree on Earth.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

KZ

Wish granted: they take their time falling very slowly, over a long period of rime, they fall randomly, and they quickly fall apart when they start falling- so what we actually see from this phenomenon is simply snow, which comes down on occaison all over the place (think ice ages as well) for quite some time.

I wish for true happiness.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Xemadus Echina

granted, you turn into ghandi/budah mix and own nothing. you die from starvation because you sit under a tree for 47 days.

i wish for the same thing as last time (please know what the n/0 meme is this time)
im writing a book!
You never know

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You wished the same thing as last time. And the corruption is the same.
[spoiler]I even tried to look for the n/0 meme but I was unable to find anything about it.[/spoiler]

I wish I was calmer, like the surface of a lake in a day without wind.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

granted, you become calm by creating poorly made similes and metaphors. nobody reads them and you commit suicide before you're next birthday. [spoiler]n/0 means divide by zero. look for images about it. it might make it easier.[/spoiler]
im writing a book!
You never know

Frosty

You forgot a wish, so here is one. You wish you were the ultimate being.

Wish granted. You become so powerful that the world has a revolt and you die.

I wish I was a real boy.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You are Pinocchio (at the end of the story). You still live with Geppetto and talk to a cricket (Jiminy). But after a brief moment of happiness, all is black, letters begin to move up and everything ends.

I wish I will never again have a birthday (so that I don't suicide).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.