News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Granted. They're perfectly happy but part of the group of suicidal people. Good flippin' job.

I wish for BUD switch protection.

Ertxiem

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

Wish granted a big switch is now your buddy that will protect you. Whenever there is the risk of electric shocks, you can turn it off! (Even if you're playing Minecraft!)

I wish to go to the bathroom. Right now! If that's not possible, then I want to drink a glass of water, please.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. You get your glass of water to drink, but it falls into the toilet as you try to drink it. Why you go to the bathroom to drink water, we'll never know...

I wish for faces.

ArtDrake

D-dooh zhadoo bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

Granted. You have faces. Everyone looks at you funny, and you can tell because your multiple faces give you the ability to see in more directions than average.

I wish for so much time, a potato could grow in it.

bugfartboy

Granted. The time lords plant a potato in the stream of time itself and we all transform into vegetables. Yay!

I wish to be a carrot.

ArtDrake

D-dooh zhadoo bah-bahhh! It's carrotboy!

I wish that alterations of that theme didn't count as wish corruptions.

bugfartboy

Granted. But now you have to go back and edit that corruption so that it does.

I wish for The Sinister Design Forums > General > General Discussion > Forum Games > Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Kaseke

Wish granted. Your computer crashes on the way there.
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

Ertxiem

Error, error. Please follow the template:

Granted but corrupted.

Make a wish.

:P
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

I wish for three.

Granted. Your template is inferior to mine, however.

ArtDrake

Wish: Granted.
Corruption:   Actually, you get a number that's a bit closer to pi.
New Wish: I wish for clear-cut assignments at school.

[Nah, I like my format the best.]

bugfartboy

Wish: Granted.

Corruption: All assignments at school are now diced by a glass knife. You're now expected to piece them all back together and turn them in completed.

New Wish: I wisj for a glass knife.

(This seems too bulky)

Ertxiem

D-dooj zjadoo, baj-bajjj! It's bugfartboy!

Wisj granted. You jave ordered it and are noj tje proud owner of a glass knife, but in tje form of a million pieces 3D puzzle because tje packet fell hust wjen the postman was about to give it to you. You got so mad at jim (yes, Him was jis name) that you jave bitten your tongue so jard tjat you now jave a funny accent.

I wish I haven't made fun of your funny accent. My attitude was totally despicable. Tsk tsk tsk, how could I have done such a awful thing. I'm very disappointed at myself.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

ArtDrake

I wish you hadn't as well. But what's done is done. Even the genie can't undo such deplorable conduct.

I wish for more inspiration.

bugfartboy

Granted. It's inspiration for murder.

I wisj for sleep and cash