News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Who strong Nelis or Cerzak ?

Started by lordnova, August 20, 2010, 04:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordnova

many have said to me that cerzak is powerful because of his Dark Breath that lower speed and attack and other have said that Nelis is powerful with her holy blast hmm idk which one is powerful. ???

Duskling

Nelis is more powerful because she's a deity, if that's your question. She has more HP and has stronger atacks, while Cerzak is just an overgrown, more experienced Dark Spriggat, so they're both powerful, but Nelis is more powerful. Case closed. Please work on your English.

Duskling

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 20, 2010, 04:44:05 PM
The order of the bosses' power is based on their order of appearance.
Yet, it wouldn't matter if they appeared in a different order, I believe, since they have already proven how powerful each of them are... right?

MikeW781

Yeah. He was just saying it would be silly for the final boss to be weaker than a latter boss.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

lordnova

nah because when i battle cerzak he feel harder then the queen for me i don't know if because of the order of boss but the queen feel easy to me ???

MikeW781

Maybe you did a lot of training in between them? Also, please try to fix your grammar and spelling.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

lordnova

Ertxiem

Quote from: lordnova on August 20, 2010, 05:22:04 PM
nah because when i battle cerzak he feel harder then the queen for me i don't know if because of the order of boss but the queen feel easy to me ???
I think there is another reason. In the battle with Cerzak, there are healing Spriggats, which are hard to take down if two (or more) of them are next to each other, while in the battle with Nelis, there are no healing enemies.

Please, lordnova, I ask you to use some punctuation. It really improves readability.

[spoiler=no punctuation example]i think there is another reason in the battle with cerzak there are healing spriggats which are hard to take down if two or more of them are next to each other while in the battle with nelis there are no healing enemies please lordnova i ask you to use some punctuation it really improves readability[/spoiler]
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

lordnova

Yeah! the Spriggat Healer and the other is Keeping me from Defeating Cerzak, also i need more training Thank for the tip :)

KZ

It depends on the criteria of how you are comparing the bosses- if you fight them all alone, without back-up, then Cerzak does seem easier to handle- apart from his speed-reducing attack, you can clearly see his stats and his area attack is limited to 3 tiles, whilst Nelis has two types of attacks, both of which are quite potent- one can kill a teammate in one go (if you don't train up enough) and damage all your teammates as well, and another is a 9 tile area attack- in that respect she is superior to Cerzak. Stats-wise, she has higher hp and regenerates more hp per turn, along with obsured stats, it's much harder to judge when she's nearing defeat, thus preventing the player from using a gang-up and semi-suicidal rush on the boss, which they could do if they saw clearly the stats (of course, upon the condition that the player wants to keep as many teammates as possible alive).
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Xemadus Echina

Well I don't know about you guys but I just severely over leveled myself so that I could kill everything up to Tastidian in one hit.  The queen didn't take long because I send darkling in the first turn via shadowport.  After I got the rest of my flyers in there she was dead. 
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.