News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Forum Ranks Member Progress

Started by Cypher, August 02, 2010, 06:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

yup, not to mention that KZ's posts are always substantial, kz should be a savior, if only because his posts are always on topic right to the point and well thought through.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

MikeW781

Black Cape!
Now I feel guilty and need to bug test! I shouldn't have the same cape as KZ!
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

Must. Obtain. Black. Cape. Falling. Behind.

bugfartboy

Haha... I don't remember what cape I am. It's been so long.

Steelfist

Blue. It's underneath your avatar, remember?

Xemadus Echina

above your avatar under your username ;)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

I stand corrected in my correction  :P

bugfartboy

Yeah... I haven't seen my username for a while. I knew where to find it, I was just to lazy to search for it.

KZ

Topic split, as this went well off-topic from the thread.
Congrats to those who got new capes, but I would like to point out that going after a new level for the sake of getting the new level isn't really the point- try to make useful, constructive posts, folks ;)
It certainly tempts me to serviously suggest to have general discussion not to count towards the overall post count. This would leave pure Telepath related contributions as a measure of one's rank, and woul still allow interesting banter to flourish on the forums. (I do miss the off-topic section of the old forums- that would've been perfect for the current state of the forums, methinks.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Ertxiem

Quote from: KZ on August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM
Topic split, as this went well off-topic from the thread.
Congrats to those who got new capes, but I would like to point out that going after a new level for the sake of getting the new level isn't really the point- try to make useful, constructive posts, folks ;)
It certainly tempts me to serviously suggest to have general discussion not to count towards the overall post count. This would leave pure Telepath related contributions as a measure of one's rank, and woul still allow interesting banter to flourish on the forums. (I do miss the off-topic section of the old forums- that would've been perfect for the current state of the forums, methinks.)
I agree with you.
Furthermore, some members already spoke for the Off-Topic section.
I think it would fit nicely under the General Discussion and with disabled post count, like the forum games.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

t'would be nice but I guess we'll just have to settle with creating an off-topic thread in the forum games section.  Also congratulations on white cape KZ.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Tastidian

Me too. You know by now I would be a black cape if I was on for those 6month-12month lost of time.

KZ

Ok, folks, just to let you know, I sent a PM to Craig about the idea of posts in the General section not counting, and Craig liked the idea, so as of now, no posts in the General section get counted.
This means that this section is treated more or less like the off-topic section on the old forums, but kindly do try to keep up a certain level of quiality, without going drastically off-topic- effectively let's try to do things as everywhere else, this is simply to ensure that there is no additional need to make inane posts purely for the sake of increasing the post count.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!