News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Park bench

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, September 12, 2010, 09:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

What are BDL? And you're not supposed to kill people. The objective to make them leave.

bugfartboy

The Bench Defense Legions. Read back a page or two. It's there.

Duskling

But no killing still, right? Anyway... I enlist an army of smilies to help me overrun your position, and then KO you with their cuteness!!!!

[spoiler=The Army] [/spoiler]

The Holy namelesskitty

But when they see the cuteness of a cat without a name allof their faces explode from overexposure to cuteness, then you run away before the cuteness reaches critical mass, my bench.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake

I cut out the cuteness singularity from spacetime, and stitch it together with a black hole, making a spacetime cat-flap. That might come back to bite me later. But for now, the bench is mine.

Mopman

By the way, Bench Defense League, not legions. They use their influence in the government to make you, nameless, and duskling the top 3 most wanted. You all run from the F.B.I., C.I.A. and for the heck of it, N.C.I.S. You killed a naval officer, prepare to be caught.
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

bugfartboy

I also call animal control and what the hey... I call TRPG2's Hero too!

ArtDrake

I didn't kill anyone!  :(

bugfartboy

Doesn't matter. I have enought ties in the upper government to orchestrate all of this.

ArtDrake

Well, I bring an accordion, which brings an end to all orchestration of any kind.

I get a pardon from Obama, and tell him to pardon you for corruption of the government, and he obliges; we really don't have to be enemies here -- just rivals both wanting the bench.

bugfartboy

Who said it was the U.S. government? I didn't. It could be the Iranian Government for all you know.

ArtDrake

(PSst!! That was a way to downscale the war to normal proportions)

I ingore the imprisonment, and wipe snot all over the bench. My bench.

bugfartboy

I take out my ever handy can of pepper spray and use it on you. You run away and I pull out many pepper spray armed robots waiting to spray enemies.

ArtDrake

I ignore the unrealistic robots, and sneeze. Then, I chatter incessantly.

Mopman

I duct tape your mouth shut. And your still on the run from the authorities.
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!