News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Park bench

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, September 12, 2010, 09:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

And I come back scratch your face off and rub salt on it, I take the bench.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

Being a bug, or more specifically a cockroach, I have a high tolerance for pain. I crawl back and crawl up your butt, making you run off screaming while leaving me with the bench.

ArtDrake

You would do that in real life? I say nay.

I give you a hug. You leave.

Cypher

I post an official complaint, and I win the bench in court of law.

bugfartboy

I accidentally knock a star from the sky and it starts hurtling toward you and you run off screaming leaving the bench, and deed to the bench alone.I snatch the deed and the bench and take it home with me and put the deed in a Swiss vault.

Cypher

Unfortunately, the deed you stole was a fake and that guy who ran off screaming was my double. With the law still on my side, you get obliged to give my the bench, and you are arrested for destroying the fragile balance of the solar system and making a star fall, and therefore you are condemned to a life in prison. MY BENCH! ;)

bugfartboy

This is turning into KOTH. I ask you very nicely to give me the bench and you do so. Inalso ask you to leave it alone because it is sleeping and you comply. MY BENCH!!

Cypher

You can't ask me to give you the bench because you're in prison. Still my bench.

The Holy namelesskitty

this is like KotH but no superpowers armors anything like that, we're all just people, people sized talking cats and people sized talking bugs.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake

And person-sized talking ducks! You're ignoring the minority. I represent only 33% of the population of people-sized talking animals, and I want more rights. I sue for underrepresentation, and due to the Civil Rights act, I get the bench.

And YOU CAN'T KNOCK A STAR that is 3.67*10^4 light-years away out of the sky. It's not in the sky in the first place. It would take longer than you'll ever live to get here, even if you could transmute the entirety of the star into light, all traveling towards Earth, and transmute it back when it got close. And, it would light our atmosphere on fire.

bugfartboy

This is Park Bench. Anything can happen.

ArtDrake

No, Holy Nameless expressly said that it's not like KOTH, and only normal stuff.

I put my armpit in your face. And remember, water just runs down ducks' backs. It doesn't get to the armpit.

Mopman

Just curious, but didnt I shoot you with a shotgun? I also enlist an army of duck hunters and cat burgalars(as in steals cats) to aid me.
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

bugfartboy

I shoot namelesskitty out of another cannon and he doesn't survive.

ArtDrake

He's a ghost kitty, remember?

And do you really kill people in real life? As this is representing what you might do to get someone off the bench were there so social rules to the contrary, not if you had super-powers.