News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Park bench

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, September 12, 2010, 09:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

No, I'm not. Remember, I'm blatantly ignoring them?  ::) :P

And you can't duct tape my mouth shut. This game, as established in acting conservatories and teaching programs, is not about keeping the bench so much as regaining it through everyday means.

I sit on your lap.

Mopman

Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

ArtDrake

Actually, I'm pretty sure you walked away after feeling uncomfortable.

Shouting for to get down as there is enemy fire, or some other way to make me think I need to get off the bench is acceptable.

bugfartboy

The bench is really in a theater. It's crowded. I yell "Fire!" and frame Duckling for it.

ArtDrake

Well, the police really clear that up, and once my speedy trial is done, and I am innocent, I also tear down the movie theatre, since there really shouldn't be anything but a bench.

Mopman

I sue you for sexual harassment. I now have a restraining order on you. So you can't come within 100 ft of me, and I am sitting on the bench.

bugfartboy

ArtDrake

Actually, you failed, because I didn't sexually harass you, and I don't like that you brought that up. Anyway, I spray AXE all over the bench. You promptly fall over, and I drag you off the bench while wearing a gas mask. It should clear up by next post.

TheWanderingShadow

I jam a gob of silly putty under your gas mask.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

I then fart and put give you a wet Willie the way my granddad does. With... My... TOUNGE!!!

Mopman

I then spray you with your own AXE. Does this mean an alliance with the new guy?

ArtDrake

I'm a subject pronoun. I can dish it out, but I can't take it. Talk to me about that.

Mopman

? I do not understand your post.

ArtDrake

Well, subject pronouns tend to be the ones doing things, and object pronouns recieve the actions.

Mopman

And that has to do with this how? ???