News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

One-up game

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, September 16, 2010, 08:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

I didn't need to return, as I was here the whole time, and for the same reasons.

One-one-uppity, one-one-uppity, one-one-uppity, UP!!

bugfartboy

I've been here officially longer than you.

One-Up[move]One-Up[/move]
[move][move]One-Up[/move][/move]
[move][move][move]One-Up[/move][/move][/move]

ArtDrake

Well, since I think reincarnation is a viable idea, (but still not scientific) I've been on this earth WAY longer than you have.

One-up. *ribbit*

bugfartboy

Since I know that you would rather believe in matter just appearing with no energy used to create it, I don't believe you. One up.

ArtDrake

Neither mass nor matter is ever created, energy or no energy. Spontaneous quantum appearances of particles and their negative counterparts can result in the accumulation of mass. It didn't "just appear", and you could say that all this mass we have so abundantly is "borrowed" in that all negative mass particles and antiparticles have been expelled from the known universe. Hence, there is no more mass around than when the whole thing started, which it didn't.

And I never said I believed it. It's a theory I strongly support. The ideas and beliefs of reincarnation and Buddhism don't conflict with science. 84% of Buddhists think that evolution is the best explanation for life on Earth.

The Holy namelesskitty

It's 84% get your facts right sheesh.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake

Sorry, Holy Nameless. Wishful thinking.

bugfartboy

I used a awesome effect in this:
Quote from: Bugfartboy on November 05, 2010, 10:45:55 PM
I've been here officially longer than you.

One-Up[move]One-Up[/move]
[move][move]One-Up[/move][/move]
[move][move][move]One-Up[/move][/move][/move]

Mopman

While everyone is admiring it, I hit each of you over the head with a baseball bat.
Sports one up!
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

bugfartboy

While you're doing that, I throw a bucket of water on the witch that normally rides you (don't turn it into something obscene) and you are left with out an owner. Wizard of Oz One-Up.

Mopman

I am not a broom!
Anger one up!

bugfartboy

I use a magic spell to transform all mops into brooms. Then I melt the witch. One up.

Mopman

I beat you into oblivion when I turn back into a mop.
Violence one up!

ArtDrake

I declare a no spell zone. Archchancellor of Brazeneck University One-up.

bugfartboy

I ignore the No-Spell zone and destroy all duck that may or may not be good at math. Uncaring one up.