News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Poll of The Week

Started by Zackirus, November 24, 2010, 07:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Are Spirits?

Departed Souls
Psy Projections
Other
Don't Know

ArtDrake

Chrono

When you initially get Arman and Set. That "boss" battle.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

(Please note that most wiki information is written by our own im2smart4u.) Yep. The wiki is useful. And Chrono is right.

Zackirus

New Poll Topic: Which Race/Faction Would You Like To See An Expansion On?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

HeadShot

Shame its only one vote. I wanted to vote Spriggats and Gelves, but since there is only 1 vote you can make, I had to choose Spriggats.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

bugfartboy

By Gelves do you mean the Woodfolk?

HeadShot

Yes, that is what he means.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

SmartyPants

Quote from: HeadShot on January 12, 2011, 11:38:26 AMShame its only one vote. I wanted to vote Spriggats and Gelves, but since there is only 1 vote you can make, I had to choose Spriggats.
Gelf is a person, while Folk-of-the-Woods is a race.  Gelves aren't anything. 

bugfartboy

Oh okay. So it's not Woodfolk? It's Folk-of-the-Woods? Alright. I still voted for that race.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Fyer on January 12, 2011, 04:44:06 PMOh okay. So it's not Woodfolk? It's Folk-of-the-Woods? Alright.
"Folk-of-the-Woods" and "Wood-Folk" are terms used  by Craig to describe Gelf's race. "Gelves" has never been used as a term for the race.

bugfartboy

Alright. I'd still like to see them improved some point in the future.

Idozen Cair

I wouldn't like to see a Woodfolk expansion beacuse I think that .... they.... erm.... don't quite fit into Telepath. That's just my idea though. I voted for Spriggats.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

Excuse me. How do they not fit into Telepath? Please explain. Do you know what the Folk-of-the-Wood are? Hmm?

SmartyPants

KZ said that Craig told him that Folk-of-the-Woods are either not very powerful with the Gift or not Gifted at all.  This make the Wood-Folk into a much needed contrast to the completely Gifted races such as shadowlings and spriggats.

I voted for pirates, because I think we are on less friendly terms with them compared to Spriggats and Wood-Folk.  I rather see more enemies, then more allies.