News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Poll of The Week

Started by Zackirus, November 24, 2010, 07:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Are Spirits?

Departed Souls
Psy Projections
Other
Don't Know

Duskling

Maybe he wanted to "convert" Duvalier, much better to have him as an asset than dead.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on January 22, 2011, 09:17:08 PMWait, that was Cygnus? Why did he just kill Duvalier right there and then?
As of now, it is a theory.  Cygnus can use his Gift to make people fell touched by god.  Cygnus' "blessings" are picked up at random, so that explains why Duvalier was the only one who felt it in the cave and why the mother felt it while the father didn't.  I don't think Cygnus knew who he was blessing or where the blessed are, so he had no way to kill Duvalier.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: im2smart4u on January 22, 2011, 01:35:30 PM
Quote from: Duskling on January 22, 2011, 12:29:00 AMI'm also kind of thinking Nelis, for Cygnus is probably too weak to be a final boss... or a boss at all, D'Kah is not the "final boss" sort of character, though it would make for a nice twist, there is a fairly good chance that Yawah is Nelis, in my opinion, so I chose Nelis.
The theory on Nelis being the final boss is idiotic for numerous reasons.
I agree on that. I don't quite understand what made people think that Nelis would be the final boss. Seriously Nelis? Are you kidding? She (if you play the canon ending) is DEAD, and her story probably stops there.
I doesn't care, do I?

HeadShot

I am 99.9% sure that it is Nelis.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

SmartyPants

Quote from: HeadShot on January 24, 2011, 05:46:41 PMI am 99.9% sure that it is Nelis.
Since there is no evidence whatsoever for the return of the Shadowling Queen, I am willing to put money on it.  Since you are 99.9% sure, the odds of Nelis not being the final boss would be .001 to 1.  Lets each put down a $100. If you win based on the odds, then I will give you $0.10.  On nearly impossible chance that I win, then you will give me $99900.  So are you sure enough to put money on it?

Zackirus

I personally believe that it won't be any of the choices above. I mean, you might be given the choice to "swtich" sides through TSoG, and take on a completly new final boss... but that is just my opinion.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Quote from: malignusThe plan is to have two endings, though the choices will not be as stark as they were last time.
I don't think he will switch sides.  The Hero either has enough troops to take back Ravinale or the lack of soldiers cause them to lose the civil war.

Zackirus

New Poll Topic: Which Mission is Your Favourite In TSoG So Far?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

HeadShot

Mission 3. WOW: That was easy.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

bugfartboy

Mission 1. Why? You can leave in between battles anytime.

SmartyPants

I want to change my vote to Raid the Armory, because it is the best mission now that it is complete.

Zackirus

I agree, however, what was your vote before...

- Lord Canada

Idozen Cair

I played Raid the Armoury beacuse of the cheat bug, but I still find Rescue the Labourers more abundant in enemies ans stuff.
I doesn't care, do I?

Zackirus

New Poll Topic: What Affinity Is Cygnus?

- Lord Canada