News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Poll of The Week

Started by Zackirus, November 24, 2010, 07:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Are Spirits?

Departed Souls
Psy Projections
Other
Don't Know

Zackirus

New Poll Topic: Are You Willing To Trade Qudssi and Respect For Luca'ra'il?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

With 8 save files available, why can't I play both options?  Qudssi is a useful swordsman, but he has a boring personality.  He won't be missed too much by me.

ArtDrake

No way. I always choose the moral route in video games; I can't live with myself if I, for example, kill a teammate.

Don't laugh at me.

Duskling

Quote from: Duckling on February 18, 2011, 11:21:32 PM
No way. I always choose the moral route in video games; I can't live with myself if I, for example, kill a teammate.
It isn't funny, maybe to some people it is, but not to me, because I get attached to just about anything I spend a decent amount of time with, such as my cello, characters in most RPGs (sometimes I feel I don't care if they die, but it kills me inside when/if they do... especially if by my hand), and my friends (obviously). :/ Even though they're just games, RPGs generally bring out the best in me, so, most of the time, in RPGs I do the things that don't harm anyone, or, at least, harm the least amount of people the action can.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on February 18, 2011, 11:21:32 PMNo way. I always choose the moral route in video games; I can't live with myself if I, for example, kill a teammate.
There is always something unnerving about choosing the evil path, but I always end up going back later to play evil because my curiosity makes me wonder "what would have been different?".

Idozen Cair

Ah! I would've done that too.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

I do that a lot of times. I get a kick out of it on occasion.

ArtDrake

The game "Evil Rogue AI" allowed/made me take that route. After a while, the levels were too difficult to do without killing anyone.

"City Siege" drove me to perfection; I couldn't really let any of the civilians die.

bugfartboy

I've played "Evil Rouge AI" and agree with that. They get way too hard after a while.

But I've never played City Seige. I'll have to try it.

ArtDrake

Oh, it's just a standard platformer-shooter with a little more content than usual.

Idozen Cair

Games can sometimes bring out the best in you, or the worst in you. Agree?
I doesn't care, do I?

ArtDrake

Quite so. In puzzle games, you don't really have to do either.

ArtDrake

Zackirus

New Poll Topic: Who Is Your Least Favourite Character?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada