News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

KZ? Ender?

Started by Deagonx, April 24, 2011, 01:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

I will concede that I rushed the reasons, but my point stands that though everyone's perfect everyone has flaws.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Xemadus Echina

Think of another reason for me other then absent.  I mostly lurk so you don't exactly know that I'm around. (KS isn't the only guest you know)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

ArtDrake

Makes no sense?  ;)

However, I must say that my flaw is not my nonsensical character and use of language, but rather my all-too-common habit of ingraining myself in a conversation, letting my emotions and not my rational thought (the only type of thought a mod ought to have) decide my actions.

On the other hand, I might just have the right sense of humour for the job... nah.

[spoiler=for future reference]
I'm using these smileys as a raised eyebrow, not as a wink. If you see me using one of these, I'm just saying, "Hmmm...? Really?"[/spoiler]

Idozen Cair

Wait a moment! Ender's a person? So he/she designed those battles at PA1?
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

Yup. He was on the old forums.

Idozen Cair

I thought Ender battles were called Ender battles because they were at the end...
Alright everything's clear now. Thanks Buggy.
I doesn't care, do I?

dancash

kz has gone for good... pity :/

bugfartboy

As far as we know.

Xemadus Echina

check his facebook! *rushes over to sinisterdesign facebook page*
im writing a book!
You never know

Deagonx

Did ender even ever register on the new forums?

(To be honest, Duckling reminds me quite a bit of Ender)
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

Xemadus Echina

If Duckling was Ender he would have said something to me by now. Right before the old forum was taken out of use we had just gotten into a full blown discussion over Ender's game.
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Quote from: Xemadus Echina on April 29, 2011, 09:41:35 PM
Think of another reason for me other then absent.  I mostly lurk so you don't exactly know that I'm around. (KS isn't the only guest you know)
I don't mean to offend you, XE (or rainen, whichever you prefer), but the main flaw preventing you from being a moderator is that you often tend to take things from the top of your head, often not doing any research or providing any credible sources whatsoever. My point is, if you don't think that the information you are posting is accurate, then that's a good reason not post that information in a debate. Also, you have, pretty rarely though, become somewhat childish in some debates or other places, refusing to accept that you or your information might be wrong, and just fighting the opposition to your last credible breath. The aforementioned childishness happens rarely, and if you took that in the wrong way, then a million apologies, but, other than that, you are cool and collect most of the time... most of the time that you are around, anyways. ;)

Now, back on topic. I really don't have much to say about KZ being gone other than it has sunk in, but he is still missed. I never knew Ender, but, judging from GCK's description of him, he seems like a very decent fellow, and I would have liked to meet him.

bugfartboy

Now, back on topic. I really don't have much to say about KZ being gone other than it has sunk in, but he is still missed. I never knew Ender, but, judging from GCK's description of him, he seems like a very decent fellow, and I would have liked to meet him.
Ditto. Okay. I'm done in this thread, I think.

Deagonx

Quote from: Duskling on July 08, 2011, 09:16:53 PM

He had over 5000 posts on the old forum. Cool guy, active participant in the forum games.

Deagonx

And, as a comment on what the thread has strangely side railed into.

I think the only appropriate candidates for mods are Mike and Zackirus. Rarely involving themselves in debates, when they do involve themselves they always cite their facts, give strong good reasons for their beliefs, and do not make the attacks personal. These are attributes some members such as Smartypants and Duckling do not have.

Mike seems like an intelligent, polite fellow. I would say the same about Zack, but I haven't had enough interaction with him to know.