News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Where are we from?

Started by pruneman, May 10, 2011, 05:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pruneman

OK. I know for a fact that the majority of us are American, but I am sort of interested about for those of you non-Americans, what countries are you from. Please do not think that I am a stalker, I am just a strong believer of being proud of your nationality. Maybe as the cherry on top, you could tell the friendly folks here on the forums a little bit about your countries. Thank you

-The prune who for unknown reasons avatar is a pickle pirate.
pruneman is awesome!!!!!!!!!

MikeW781

Maybe a poll would be a good idea, as people would doubtless be more comfortable with an anonymous vote than having to publicly share their nationality?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Zackirus

Three guesses which country I'm from...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Umm... My first is Spain.

My second is Great Britian.

And my third is... Um... Canada? :P :D

Cypher

Idozen Cair

I'm not afraid of sharing the info. I'm from Hong Kong, China.

Hong Kong (Chinese: 香港) is one of two special administrative regions (SARs) of the People's Republic of China (PRC), the other being Macau. Situated on China's south coast and enclosed by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea, it is renowned for its expansive skyline and deep natural harbour. With a land mass of 1,104 km2 (426 sq mi) and a population of seven million people, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Hong Kong's population is 95 percent ethnic Chinese and 5 percent from other groups. Hong Kong's Han Chinese majority originate mainly from the cities of Guangzhou and Taishan in the neighbouring Guangdong province.
I doesn't care, do I?