News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath-Tactics New Units in TsoG?

Started by Zackirus, June 11, 2011, 07:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Idozen Cair, this is NOT a thread to suggest new TT units. Is a thread to say which units from TT you'd like to see in TSoG.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Idozen Cair on June 17, 2011, 04:05:51 AM
Quote from: Zackirus on June 11, 2011, 07:50:55 PMLike im2smart4u's topic: Lizard Men, this topic has to do with all the other new units in TT. Which do you like, which do you want in?[spoiler]Cavalry (scorpion riders)
Lizardmen
Engineers
Mentalists
Photokineticists
Skiakineticists
Golden Spriggats[/spoiler]
Idozen Cair, you need to read your entire quote.  If you read more then the line you bold, then you will realize that Zackirus was asking which TT units do you want in TSoG?  If we where going to suggest new Telepath Tactics units, then it would be in a Telepath Tactics topic.  Next time, use your common sense instead of making a fruitless argument.

Idozen Cair

When did Zack's post say what units from TT you want to be in SoG?

Point taken, argument dropped.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

Hate to beat a horse pretending to be dead, but:
Quote from: Zackirus on June 11, 2011, 07:50:55 PM
Like im2smart4u's topic: Lizard Men, this topic has to do with all the other new units in TT. Which do you like, which do you want in?

Quote from: im2smart4u on June 11, 2011, 04:10:36 PM
We are going to see Lizardmen in Telepath Tactics (TT).  Do you want to win over a faction of Lizardmen in TSoG, so there is a backstory for TT?
The above is when he said it. Sigh. Now let's get back on topic.

Idozen Cair

Well, I suppose apart from cavalry, I don't see why not include the others in SoG.

From my point of view, the SoG maps aren't that big enough for cavalry.

I think it would be good if Craig would update it so Duvalier's class would be either Pyro/Cryo/Photo/Skiakinecticist based on what your affinity is, though it is rather uneccessary.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

That wouldn't be needed. He's the "Hero", thus the "Hero" class.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Idozen Cair on June 19, 2011, 09:45:37 AMFrom my point of view, the SoG maps aren't that big enough for cavalry.
Quote from: im2smart4u on June 12, 2011, 04:10:29 PMEngineers- Seems like a difficult AI to program and there isn't enough destructible obstacles for them to be that effective.

Quote from: Idozen Cair on June 19, 2011, 09:45:37 AMI think it would be good if Craig would update it so Duvalier's class would be either Pyro/Cryo/Photo/Skiakinecticist based on what your affinity is, though it is rather uneccessary.
Duvalier is more then a Psy Fight.  He also has many Psy Healer and Mentalists abilities.