News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Hell Quest 2: character creation, OOC discussion

Started by Xemadus Echina, July 03, 2011, 05:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

Over the next few hours I'll be drawing up the intro to HQ2.  I think it would be wise to create a new forum and leave this as character creation and OOC conversation (behind the scenes work if you will). 
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

From the way you have written the inroduction, it still feels like I'm waiting for you to continue so that I can start.

Xemadus Echina

My plan is for everyone to just introduce their characters into the story for now.  Once someone else posts then I'll open the door for other people to join in in an easier manner.   
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steel Ersatz Man

We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Duskling

Quote from: Ersatz Man on October 11, 2011, 03:13:15 PM
I've already posted my character (see page 1)
He means on the second thread (Which is now the thread for the game itself, this thread is for bios and such). Post there to actually introduce your character into the story.

Zackirus

Name: Mark Goldwin
Personality: Cynical and Resevered
Dislikes: Stupidity and Emotions
Motives: To return to his simple life before he died.

I was thinking: Can my character be in a different section of Hell. I was thinking a place that was Cold almost if it was Antarctica or do I have stay in the Hell Arch-type?

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Steelfist

Rainen has returned! The almighty God(Modder) has returned!

But seriously, if this doesn't start moving, Rainen (and yes, until you make your name easy to spell from memory, I'm going to keep calling you Rainen), it will be forgotten.

Zackirus

Quote from: Zackirus on January 12, 2012, 06:05:21 PM
I was thinking: can my character be in a different section of Hell. I was thinking a place that was Cold almost if it was Antarctica or do I have stay in the Hell Arch-type?

I'm still waiting for my idea to be approved Rainen...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Rainen was:

Last Active: August 13, 2012.

So yeah, it isn't happening.

Anyone else feel like taking over and starting a new thread about HQ2? Assuming anyone else wants to play, I (or anyone who wants to) could run it.

Kaseke

Yeah I'll join in. I haven't got an internet connection at home at the moment (damn those tuhderstorms), but I'll get to making my character soon enough. I'll get to designing my character tomorrow, don't have the time today. :) I can also try helping witht he storyline and such. I take writing as one of my strong points, and I don't see no problem with leading a storyline. Although I don't know how the others feel?
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

Steelfist

If you want to join in, we'd be glad to have you (assuming other people want to play).

I do have a few ideas:

Firstly, do we want to ignore the events of HQ1 and pretend it never happened? I'm pretty apathetic towards this one, but it might simplify the story if we don't have a bunch of loose ends running around Heaven.
Secondly, do we want to keep the same format, but with me co-ordinating the group and running more dramatic scenes?

Also, Kaseke, I'd be happy to hear of a few ideas, storywise (PM any ideas you have to me), and if I'm not present you could fill in for me. I'm willing to work out the basic plot and direction together. Of course, what we do depends mostly on if people want to do; abandon or keep the old Hell Quest.

Also, if you haven't already, read the first HQ to get a feel for it. I actually think it makes a decent read - even if you aren't involved.

Kaseke

Of course. Don't want to get left out :) And yeah, that was kinda my idea. Co-operating on leading the storyline. I'd just enjoy being a part of it anyways :) But anywyas, I'll get to reading it asap.
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.