News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Online games?

Started by ArtDrake, June 16, 2012, 10:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaseke

I would love to join as well. The only thing is, my graphics card just got broken and I still haven't got a new one. And since we're all fans of tactics, (At least I think so) I think we should join in some online tactics game and make a guild or something, whatever there might be. Join our forces and make a stand ;)
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

The Holy namelesskitty

sounds like I good idea, I'll start with research to find a good free mp tactis game.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

Hey guys! I've got an idea- Board Game Online

The only problem is there might be profanity (Won't go into detail here, PM me if you want a full description).

Other than that it looks interesting, it's basically roll the dice and use your items and skills to get ahead by yourself or as a team(Just read the items' descriptions and you should do fine).

When creating a game, make sure to make it private, then send the link to any forum-goer who is online (Naturally, only those that you know are interested) and willing to play.

Also register with your forum names, just to make it simpler to tell who is who (Namelesskitty, you can use imasexyowl if you really want to, we'll know it's you).

CraigStern

Quote from: Duckling on June 18, 2012, 12:12:05 PMRealm of the Mad God

Fun fact: I wrote the music for that game. :)

Duskling

Quote from: Duskling on August 10, 2012, 10:53:31 PM

The only problem is there might be profanity (Won't go into detail here, PM me if you want a full description).

Other than that it looks interesting, it's basically roll the dice and use your items and skills to get ahead by yourself or as a team(Just read the items' descriptions and you should do fine).

When creating a game, make sure to make it private, then send the link to any forum-goer who is online (Naturally, only those that you know are interested) and willing to play.

Also register with your forum names, just to make it simpler to tell who is who (Namelesskitty, you can use imasexyowl if you really want to, we'll know it's you).
So... is anyone on board? Any thoughts? Concerns? Feedback? Anything?

ArtDrake

I was actually out of town when you posted that, so that's why no response...

I'll think about it. It sounds potentially fun, but I'm reassessing my time management at the moment (read: decreasing the amount of total fun in my life now so my life is more fun in about ten years), so I'm a no go for now.

ArtDrake

I would be good with Legions: Overdrive if everyone still wants to do that, though scheduling might be an issue.

bugfartboy

Sure. Yeah, scheduling is probably going to be an issue.  I'm in the CDT time zone. My best guess would be Ducky is in the EST US time zone. Since Ducky and Kitty are friends, I'd guess Kitty is in the same time zone as Ducky. And as to Dusky or Kaseke, I'm not entirely sure what time zone either of them are in.

Kaseke

Well Finland is in GMT+3. That's where I live. And school also just started so I'm not willing to do this in the night time. Maybe on the weekends?
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

bugfartboy

Soon after school starts this upcoming Friday, almost every weekend of mine is booked. Planning this is going to be complicated. Very complicated.

ArtDrake

I'm game for most nights, from about 2000 hours to 0200 hours. Time zone is GMT minus five, or EST, meaning that I'm available from 0100 hours to 0700 hours GMT.

My late at night would be Kaseke's morning.

Duskling

I've got a good alternative to Legions, since my computer struggles with it even with the "Lite" mod (Graphics decrease for better performance).

TribesNext

It's... well, Tribes 2. ;D

(Keep in mind I won't be able to participate anytime soon because of some troubles with my own PC)

ArtDrake

Sadly, I think I can really only fit time in on alternate weekends, holidays, and during the summer. Really restrictive schedule, ya know?

bugfartboy

It seems fairly interesting. Although scheduling is, once more, definitely going to be an issue.

Steelfist

I'm in, if no-one has any objection. I'm GMT (or daylight saving time), so I'm basically in the middle.

Quote from: Duskling on August 12, 2012, 09:45:59 PM
Quote from: Duskling on August 10, 2012, 10:53:31 PM

So... is anyone on board? Any thoughts? Concerns? Feedback? Anything?

If this ends up the consensus, I'm up for it.

Come to think of it; my computer is decent, my connection is good and downloads aren't a problem. Nothing should really get in the way for me but scheduling, but I'm pretty flexible. Obviously, I'm busy weekdays, but weekends should be fine. Probably.

One other thing: if we can, we should probably make it so we don't actually need everyone to play, just in case something comes up for one of us. Assuming this can happen at all.