News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Bug. Mission is lost Instanty

Started by minimen456, April 19, 2015, 09:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minimen456

There are many annoying bugs but with this one I can't actually play the game:
I encountered Hill bandits. There goes dialog in the start of the map, in the end Emma says: "Right. Then let's do our best not to get shoved into the water." I clicked continue and next thing I read is "Defeat!". I didn't even had a chance to move my soldiers :/.

Another minor bugs:
-In the shop when click "who can use this item" game do not show me that and button "No, thanks" stops working.
-In the mission where bunch or psy users asking for 100g. If I click "No" the mission is lost instantly.

minimen456

Objective for the mission in subject is that Emma and Sabrina must both survive. But there is no Sabrina available to deploy since she stays in the camp after "Hunt for apples" mission. I killed every single bandit on that map. Maybe It would be better just to collect apples? :/

zircher

I guess I'll add to the list.  Love the game but the mission for apples auto-fails on starts since Emma and Sabrina are magically not part of my party.

This is a complete show stopper, there is no (known) way of getting around this bug.

CraigStern

I'm investigating this one. Thanks for the report!

Askic

I have got the same issue with the "who can use this item" button in the shop. Otherwise I didn't faced any other bug.

minimen456

This bug is still the case and it it's preventing me from playing the game :/

Stevem5077

Yeah, I definitely have the same bug.  Hopefully will get fixed soon.  Even then though, I don't have a savegame from before the "bandit hold-up" level where I just paid the folks 100 cash to advance the game.  Oh well...I guess I'll have to save it for the next play through.

CraigStern

Okay, minimen456--it looks like you've somehow lost Sabrina Strider from your army. I'm not sure how that would have happened (did she die in a previous battle where you got to keep playing?), but here's a thing to fix it in your game:

--make a backup of Hills of Coria.xml in Telepath Tactics > Data > Campaigns > Teh Vengeance of Emma Strider > Maps.
--download the attached file and place it into Telepath Tactics > Data > Campaigns > Teh Vengeance of Emma Strider > Maps.
--proceed as normal. That should put Sabrina back in your army roster.

minimen456

I Appreciate the help CraigStern :D But it didn't solved the problem. Here I attached the log.

CraigStern

Hm! Okay. Try this--open up the Hills of Coria.xml file in Notepad++. Add this line among the <Unit> tags:

<Unit>0,0,Sabrina/Strider,4,22,Left,None</Unit>

Then save the file and try it. And if that doesn't work, there's a line near the top of the file that reads as follows:

<Condition>Protect Char,0,Sabrina Strider</Condition>

Delete it.

minimen456

I've added that line. Sabrina is present now and I'm not losing mission instantly.
<Unit>0,0,Sabrina/Strider,4,22,Left,None</Unit>

CraigStern

Awesome. Sorry for the inconvenience!