News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Characters getting a free turn

Started by kevin, May 01, 2015, 07:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

I don't have any logs to go with this, I'm afraid.  Next time it occurs, I'll get one though.  But I was wondering if anyone else is noticing this? 

What happens is this:  sometimes, after a character has finished his/her turn I'll note that they are able to act and move again, even though I haven't ended my teams turn.  (And yes, I am aware that some skills don't end a characters turn).  Hitting shift+D doesn't prevent this.  It could be that in at least some of these instances the 'undo' command has undone actions, although it shouldn't do so, but it has happened too many times for it to all be attributable to a bugged undo command.  One more thing that may be noteworthy, the frequency of this occurrence seemed to have increased dramatically in the battles which directly preceding total game freezes.  I've experienced two of these, one at the drawbridge (in v1.026, after it was fixed) and then during a cut scene following the apple battle (which ought to be fixed as of the next version).  The latter battle (the apple one) was nearly unplayable, as every time I'd turn around (so to speak) another character or three had gone and refreshed their action and movement counters.   

Kletian999

Character's turn doesn't seem to end when the attack they used levels them up- allowing a 2nd attack assuming enemies are withing their leftover move range.  I totally dominated the first fight you are given a Bronze golem because I could spam his multitarget slash attack.

CraigStern

Hey! This should be fixed in version 1.027 and 1.028. Try updating and see if that helps. :)

CraigStern