News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Walkthroughs

Started by CraigStern, June 01, 2010, 05:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Quote from: mikew781 on May 31, 2010, 01:32:42 PMAlso, I got stuck in Harvester. Is there any way to gain more information on what I am doing wrong?

Where are you stuck?

MikeW781

I have no idea what to do on the 4th floor, as my game either crashes or i meet a dead end after killing the second spirit thing there
Also, is there any way you could make the TsoG demo obtainable in the same way Harvester and Ham Sandwhich RPG are? I.E. no installation required?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Ertxiem

Quote from: mikew781 on June 01, 2010, 06:20:06 PM
I have no idea what to do on the 4th floor, as my game either crashes or i meet a dead end after killing the second spirit thing there
Have you tried to go back to the initial room?
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

MikeW781

Bromtaghon

This happened to me too, after killing the two spirit-things, I went down the next set of stairs and it was a dead end.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

CraigStern

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 03, 2010, 10:38:12 PMThis happened to me too, after killing the two spirit-things, I went down the next set of stairs and it was a dead end.

[spoiler]You have to activate the totem near the dead end.[/spoiler]

MikeW781

how?
wether i use space, d, or x(cycling through all the possible spirits) it doesn't work

Barzul

Each totem corresponds to a specific soul. You have to equip the soul (hit d and click on one of the souls) then hover over the correct totem and hit x. Hitting space while hovering over a totem will let you read a clue as to what soul opens the totem. The:

[spoiler]Solipsist [/spoiler]

soul unlocks the dead end totem.

Bromtaghon

Is it only supposed to show each clue once? It only works once for me, then I can't read the clue anymore.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Barzul

No, but sometimes the game glitches and you can't read anything. That happened to me a lot.