News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Official TRPG2 post-release bugs thread

Started by Zhampir, February 08, 2010, 02:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Try reloading the browser page and restarting the game from your last save.

Frosty

Resistances don't work if someone without that resistance is attacked in the same attack. Such as, in the Tastidian battle, Shadowboxer, Darkling and Anya took 25 damage from shockwave each. Yes, my Anya does have light resistance.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Presentiment

It'll say that, but she should just take 13 dmg.

Frosty

She had 20 hp, and she died.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

KZ

How was she standing w.r.t. Tastidian? 'Cause there is also this very odd glitch with backstabbing- sometimes enemies don't recieve backstab on either Niven's Trick Shot or Gamblin' Jack's Snake Eyes (for instance) and I do remember pondering that sometimes the enemies deal back-stab damage when non-should be given- I believe I came across that issue with Tastidian back in the day. But, I do, however, remember now, that the explanation was that some reason Shockwave is percieved as a Shadow attack - I definitely remember noting my Shadolwings getting half-the-damage, whilst Anya got the full blast. But it's a Light attack- at least, that's how it's been treated by all the forumers for the last 2 years.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

torugo

when ever i complete the game dorgon for some reason is already in my party and he is dead is that a bug.
mock the pheonix you will burn

Ertxiem

So, you're saying that you're playing a game where you got Dorgon, then beat the final battle (any of the two) and when you start a "new game +" Dorgon is in the rooster but dead. I recall that bug being reported some time ago in the old forums.
Craig said before that it's not in is plans for the near future to fix the bugs in TRPG2... :(

Some punctuation would help me understand better what you wrote.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

MikeW781

I have experienced the same bug; when I start a new game+ Dorgon is in my party but dead.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

torugo

Quote from: Ertxiem on May 07, 2010, 06:04:56 PM
So, you're saying that you're playing a game where you got Dorgon, then beat the final battle (any of the two) and when you start a "new game +" Dorgon is in the rooster but dead. I recall that bug being reported some time ago in the old forums.
Craig said before that it's not in is plans for the near future to fix the bugs in TRPG2... :(

Some punctuation would help me understand better what you wrote.
sorry i have no way of knowing these things since i havent even been to the old forums
mock the pheonix you will burn

Ertxiem

No problem. I wasn't blaming you of anything. I was just trying to say that Craig (probably) already knew about this bug.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

frodo2040

I am going solo on easy for this game.  I have just finished talking to General Darkeye, and when I enter the first battle, it says I am defeated before I do anything.  What can I do to fix this?

Update: I added Grotius to the first slot in my party, and that solved the problem. (Any idea why this might be occurring?)
Update: New bug: It seems I don't have to fight the Bug Queen I automatically win and get "undefined" gold coins. (going solo)

MikeW781

Both of these bugs have been plaguing me for quite some time. I was going through solo (on Normal) and auto win the bug queen battle and auto loose the Gen. Darkeye battles
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

lentro

I'm not sure if this is a bug but from the developer's mistake, anyway, it seems that there should be no female shadowlings in the game due to the queen killing them right? Well Lala is a girl (at least i hope, because that would be a terrible guy name) and she stills seems to be living.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light and dark side, and it holds the universe togethor.

Bromtaghon

True, but then again, she's already quite old, so the Queen won't go out of her way to kill some one who will die soon anyways.  And I still don't get how killing the Shadowlings helped control the Spriggats...
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

lentro

Good point, but what about when Lala was younger? And I'm pretty sure she killed female spriggats probably.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light and dark side, and it holds the universe togethor.