News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Granted, but you blow it all on chewing gum.

I wish for something to do.

Chrono

Granted. It takes up all your time and now you wish you had free time. Then you end up having nothing to do, and the cycle repeats itself.

I wish for an eternal loop.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Granted. The wormhole opens, and energy starts flowing through it, only to get pulled back in. Then go back out, and get pulled back in. In the end, the wormhole gets overloaded, and the universe explodes in a big wall of text saying "Trololololololololol" for... A couple million lightyears. So now, we all exist only in the form of Trolololololololololol. Thanks Chrono... :P

I wish for the trolls to go to sleep.

Chrono

Granted. Without the trolls to occupy the time of 1,337 elite hackers, the hackers now shift their attention to ending the virtual world. The internet dies thanks to a deadly web virus. Now you are unable to access this forum, every database and blog/forum post gets wiped out, and I am unable to book my flight to San Francisco right now. Thanks Buggy buddy and the 1,337 1337 hackers. :'(

I wish I could fix the problem.

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Granted. But you shouldn't "fix" what isn't broken.

I wish for my fever and heaving to end. Even if it costs me my life. :/

Chrono

Granted. It costs you your life... and your life after death.

I wish I had a clone.

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Granted. The clone takes your place in society after shoving you in a closet.

I wish I had more time.

Chrono

Granted. Now you have less space, and go claustrophobic.

I wish I could make up my mind.

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Granted. Now, you realize that your mind is completely made up, and disappear with a poof of whoosh and a bit of bang.

I wish that people that killed people that killed people wouldn't kill people that kill people. It's so God Complex.

Chrono

TAZE!!!!!!

I wish I had a taser.

[/spoiler]

Duskling

Granted, but you taze yourself because you just realized that Ducky's text was hidden.

I wish for poor third world countries to have an unlimited supply of good quality tacos.

Chrono

Granted. They die of dehydration instead of starvation.

I wish I could see white on white.

[/spoiler]

Steelfist

You can! You can see white on white. Unfortunately, you can't see any other colours; everything is white. This, because of how bright everything now is, results in you going blind. You can no longer see anything, much less white on white.

I wish I had not wished this wish and caused a paradox.

Chrono

Granted, but the paradox caused by the corruption is still there.

I wish SteelFist doesn't give me tetanus.

[/spoiler]

Steelfist

Wish granted, the rusty knife that I stab you with gives you tetenus. Nuthin' to do with me.

I wish that you had never corrupted the wish that I wished not to wish the wish, but if you had not corrupted that wish I would not be wishing this wish, so I also wish that I had never wished not to wish the previous wish.