News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Two Academies

Started by Zackirus, October 15, 2010, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Overpowered: Capable of putting a crater with a mile radius and two miles deep with a single pyro/cryo/light/shadow blast.

OR...

Overpowered: Capable of doing too much of anything with too much ease.

Shadoroq

So I suppose a GOA would fall into such a category, eh?  :D
You're banned. Wait, I'm not a mod...
But if I was you'd be banned!

bugfartboy

Shadoroq

Stands for "General of the Armies." The Shadowlings would almost certainly have one given their hierarchal way of things.

bugfartboy

Ah. Yeah that would be OP.

Shadoroq

Such was my suspicion. I'll find a work-around. Still I'll have a shadowling character, though.  ;) In truth, though, an RP is more a collective story than a game, so what would it matter if one had a character of power? I mean, not of "conquer a country with my army of 300,000" power, but more than is currently allowed? Ah, well. I'll make no complaint. Now, to draft a character...

All right. Character drafted. Now, if Zack'll get around to it, maybe we can resume this RP!

Xemadus Echina

guess i'll go ahead and make my character.
Humans Lose Dimension:

Name: Rainen
Race: Human
Class: ???
Affinity:fire/light
Bio: Rainen is a lead operative for an underground organization of psys who seek to free the world from the Queen's rule.
Equipment:dual wielded swords Meggado, a sword that can channel fire energy; Luma, a sword that can channel light energy
Skills: pyro blast, light blast, pyro hail(weak), light bomb(weak) phoenix umbra: a combination attack that heavily taxes the user. by melding fire and light energy a blast of immense strength can be created and manipulated.

Shadowlings Lose Dimension:

Name: Jace
Race:human
Class:black cape
Affinity: fire/light
Bio:Jace is a gifted student who is able to use a combination of fire and light abilities. Due the school not uncovering the extent of his abilities until recently, he is far weaker then he could be.
Equipment: none
Skills: pyro blast, light blast beginning to learn pyro hail and light bomb, beginning to experiment with fusing light and fire energy.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Shadoroq

Oh yeah, Buggy, one thing. The GOA wouldn't technically be over powered, because his "power" is actually authority. ;)

bugfartboy

Rainen... The queen is dead in the SL dimension. "Shadowlings"-meaning the floaty headed things-"Lose"-meaning not win, prevail, conquer, etc. Get my somewhat bluntly made point?

Shadoroq

Forgive my annoyance, but are we just going to screw around on this forum or will Zack get crap straightened and kick this game back into gear? I feel we've strayed to another place altogether and need to be "untrainwrecked."

bugfartboy

We're sorry. Zackirus could not be reached. Please leave a message at the sound of a Bugfart:

*loud sound of passing gas*

Zack is going to be gone for a while, I think.

Xemadus Echina

what do you mean? I have no mention of the shadowling queen in my shadowlings lose dimension  8)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Shadoroq

Quote from: rainen on April 22, 2011, 08:10:09 PM
Humans Lose Dimension:

Bio: Rainen is a lead operative for an underground organization of psys who seek to free the world from the Queen's rule.
Equipment:dual wielded swords Meggado, a sword that can channel fire energy; Luma, a sword that can channel light energy
Skills: pyro blast, light blast, pyro hail(weak), light bomb(weak) phoenix umbra: a combination attack that heavily taxes the user. by melding fire and light energy a blast of immense strength can be created and manipulated.

Bio:Jace is a gifted student who is able to use a combination of fire and light abilities. Due the school not uncovering the extent of his abilities until recently, he is far weaker then he could be.
Skills: pyro blast, light blast beginning to learn pyro hail and light bomb, beginning to experiment with fusing light and fire energy.
Read it: "Rainen is a lead operative for an underground organization of psys who seek to free the world from the Queen's rule." No need to do that if she's dead, is there?

Duskling

Quote from: Shadoroq on April 23, 2011, 02:58:56 PM
Quote from: rainen on April 22, 2011, 08:10:09 PM
Humans Lose Dimension:

Read it: "Rainen is a lead operative for an underground organization of psys who seek to free the world from the Queen's rule." No need to do that if she's dead, is there?
Quote from: rainen on April 23, 2011, 01:10:49 PM
what do you mean? I have no mention of the shadowling queen in my shadowlings lose dimension  8)
@Shadoroq: What he's saying is he doesn't mean the Shadowling Queen.

@rainen: Be more clear when saying such things next time.

Shadoroq

What other queen is there? In all honesty, folks...