News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

*I have all the available teammates, but my Total Soldiers count is 7.
*If you go to Character Stats, the View button doesn't work for Qudssi or Naj.

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on January 07, 2011, 02:50:18 PM
*I have all the available teammates, but my Total Soldiers count is 7.

There were a couple of characters you could get who wouldn't add to your soldier count when you recruited them. That bug has since been fixed, but the soldier count doesn't update retroactively. (I'm assuming you recruited those characters before I fixed that particular bug.)

Steel Ersatz Man

I just bought the completed thing but I can do even less stuff now!

Yes, I have to type in names and I can talk to the shopkeepers, not to mention I can continue after the execution and there is a fight with the warden at the start (all indicating full version.) However, I can't even go into anywhere other than Ravindale, Marid Camp, Deeper Downs and Crypt one. The game just keeps saying 'this place is not avaliable in the demo.' Also, the music keeps glitching. It's on then it's off, then there's a battle with no sound then there is sound. Anyway, you get the picture, please help.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

ArtDrake

Ohhh.... y'see, I had gotten the impression that all the slots were filled. Thanks for clearing that up.

Chrono

Quote from: Steel Ersatz Man on January 07, 2011, 05:45:05 PM

Yes, I have to type in names and I can talk to the shopkeepers, not to mention I can continue after the execution and there is a fight with the warden at the start (all indicating full version.) However, I can't even go into anywhere other than Ravindale, Marid Camp, Deeper Downs and Crypt one. The game just keeps saying 'this place is not avaliable in the demo.' Also, the music keeps glitching. It's on then it's off, then there's a battle with no sound then there is sound. Anyway, you get the picture, please help.
Did you go to "New Game" and type in the registration code? Is yours the download demo?
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Steel Ersatz Man

I did, first, I tried the registration key, nothing came up, so, just to be safe, I tried the download password, nothing showed up, then, I continued my game and I could go past the execution in the story. But, at the top of the screen it does say it's a public demo, are you meant to download it into your hardrive, or does the demo change. And, when I right click, an option at the top says 'get the full game.' Does something come up, and, even if I didn't download the non-demo, how come I can't go into Somnus?
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Chrono

I only have the Mac version, sorry. You might want to try redownloading and (maybe) clearing your save files. Might help.

[/spoiler]

CraigStern

Quote from: Steel Ersatz Man on January 07, 2011, 05:45:05 PM

It sounds like you haven't activated the game. Follow the instructions you received when you purchased the full version. If you're still having problems, PM me and I'll walk you through it.

Zackirus

*La'Man's attacks don't gain experience
*Their is a gap in the word wings (wing s) which is said by Cheerlis the shadowling. On a Side Note: Will we ever meet her again after she runs away from her house?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Quote from: Zackirus on January 08, 2011, 12:11:28 PMOn a Side Note: Will we ever meet her again after she runs away from her house?

Would you want to? :D

Chrono

Minor bug: Duvalier's move count doesn't show itself dropping unless the mouse pointer changes into the "hand", applies only to speed 5 Duvalier.

[/spoiler]

Zackirus

Quote from: CraigStern on January 08, 2011, 12:37:25 PM
Quote from: Zackirus on January 08, 2011, 12:11:28 PMOn a Side Note: Will we ever meet her again after she runs away from her house?

Would you want to? :D

I want I the gift she promised, and if she doesn't give it to me, beat it out of her... to get some gold at least.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Chrono

When entering the Ravinale Docks from the left, the game freezes. Sorry, I don't have a screenshot now.

[/spoiler]

Zackirus

Quote from: Chrono on January 08, 2011, 03:56:48 PM
When entering the Ravinale Docks from the left, the game freezes. Sorry, I don't have a screenshot now.

Wait, how do you enter the Ravinale Docks from the Left?!?

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Um, yeah. I'm pretty sure there's no way to enter the docks from the left.