News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

If you ever go back to the Compound the game freezes once you click done. Also, you don't lose money if you offer Elan money for the damages. Finally, you offers you 100 of his soldiers, but you only get 50...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Fixed; I'll upload the new version in a few minutes.

Dean_Lukas

That awkward moment when your student's gone evil and wants to destroy you.

Gath

Hey, I just pre-ordered the full version, so that might be affecting this: I can save on slot 5-8, but I can't load. It just says "No save game detected" when I press load game, although there is information (Time, area, affinity, etc.) in the slot. Is this a known bug?

Dean_Lukas

That's weird. 5-8 are fully functional for me. When I attempt to load after a death they're not on the screen but that's about it.

CraigStern

Gath, did you follow the instructions in the manual about setting Flash's local storage to unlimited?

Dean_Lukas

Rahel's counter now displays as 'undefined', even when I've bought it.

Gath

Quote from: CraigStern on May 06, 2011, 07:02:27 AM
Gath, did you follow the instructions in the manual about setting Flash's local storage to unlimited?

...no...

That's probably it. I really should read instructions more often.

Zackirus

- The better version of the Ravinale Acolyte is still called Ravinale Acolyte. Its attacks are also misleading: it has Light Bomb and Big Shield, instead of Light Blast and Long Shield.

- The Bowmen in the Patrol Fights don't give any gold.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Gath

Changed it to unlimited. Slots 5-8 now work. Thanks!

Zackirus

- Luca's Juxstapose Attack experience goes up by 3 not 6, like a normal defensive ability does.

- In the Black-Rose HQ there is no music and when you go near the walls you are able to see the gray beyond the walls.

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Quote from: Zackirus on May 13, 2011, 04:17:49 PM
- Luca's Juxstapose Attack experience goes up by 3 not 6, like a normal defensive ability does.

- In the Black-Rose HQ there is no music and when you go near the walls you are able to see the gray beyond the walls.

(1) Not a bug, but noted.
(2) Should be fixed now.

Zackirus

- Both Shadowling's Basements (Gloomling and Cheerlis) can be entered without talking to them. Its weird when you recruit La'Man and Naj and then talk to Glooming and he gives you the 400 gold, even though you haven't talked to him before.

- As you see in the picture below, the man has magical powers.

- Lord Canada

ajajayjay

I know of one bug, at least on the online demo.  When using Arman's "Leap" ability, if you are holding a button on the directional pad upon "landing" your jump, you will inexplicably lose an agility point.

brendo271

In Crypt 3, When you go through the center stairway and then try to proceed to the next room, It takes you to your map. You can't select a place to go when this shows up however. I retried going through this passage way, but it only continued to repeat. I was forced to refresg the page. ??? ??? ???