News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infinite King

The character seems to be able to get Exp for the skill feedback if he uses it on an empty space. Since when he does this, the text "(character name) has no target" appears and it allows him to attack again, he can level up feedback several dozen times in a single turn just my spamming the attack on an empty space.

bugfartboy

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional, but in the demo at least, the Hero has the same footsteps walking on the wooden floor in Mahboob's basement as when walking out in the sand.

Sythion

I cant learn vengeance. When i mouse over new skills it isn't there even though i have the required stats.
Hunger is the best spice.

CraigStern

What are your stats? What level is Feedback?

Sythion

Hero level: 1
Power: 1
Defense: 13
Personality: 11
Aptitude: 12
I'm playing the latest version of the demo, started mission 1 but havent met luca.

Sythion

Feedback is still bugged it seems to get its 3 exp every time i click it. target or not, less then max hp or not.

Sometimes i cant finish my turn unless i press X or click the question mark first.

CraigStern

Thanks for letting me know--I'll look into that and figure out what's happening.

ArtDrake

I've had that problem with finishing my turn as well. I haven't been able to pinpoint the conditions under which it happens, though.

[By the way, totally getting the game this month. Limited funds and whatnot, sorry I haven't before now. Speaking of which, I'll see if one of the old bugs that carried over from the TRPG2 engine into the TSoG engine for the demo managed to stick around and make it into the full version when I get it.]

Sythion

Now that i think of it i cant recruit Qudssi.

Once again if it has anything to do with it:

I'm playing the latest version of the demo, started mission one but haven't met Luca.

Personality: 11
Aptitude: 12
Hero level: 1

CraigStern

Ah; you cannot recruit Qudssi in the demo version.

I think I know why you weren't able to learn Vengeance. Trying unequipping Feedback from your eight useable attacks and try it; let me know if that fixes it.

Sythion

Works, Thanks.

Can i recruit Rajav in the demo?

EDIT: i now have vengeance AND feedback.
Also both feedback and vengeance have the 3 exp per click target or not, less then max hp or not.

CraigStern

If I recall, you cannot recruit Rajav, Qudssi, Naj or La'Man in the demo.

CraigStern

All right; I've fixed the Vengeance learning bug, and the bugs where you can get experience for not hitting any targets with either Feedback or Vengeance. I'm compiling the game and should hopefully upload the fixed version sometime tomorrow.

Sythion

Any chance you can also fix end turn bug with the update?

CraigStern

I don't have enough information to fix that bug right now: I need to know exactly what happens before the bug appears. Does it only happen after you've moused over an enemy? Does it only happen after you've used an attack hotkey? Etc.