News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Beta Bug-Busting Team!

Started by CraigStern, July 13, 2011, 07:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Soon, I'll have need of some folks to test the new AIR build so I can be assured that it's relatively bug-free before I release it on the general public.

Do you want to help me get the next release of TSoG in fighting shape? If so, post here and let me know. (Your help will be appreciated even if you haven't pre-ordered.)

bugfartboy

Deagonx

I've pre-ordered and found a few bugs already. I'd love to help, if you need someone.
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

Rob

Ertxiem

I'd like to help too. (I'm using Linux - Ubuntu 8.04 and Ubuntu 10.04, in case it matters.)
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Idozen Cair

Private Cair reporting in for duty!

(I haven't pre-ordered yet, Windows)
I doesn't care, do I?

Zackirus

I'll do it, sounds like fun.

Will our name be in the Cerdits if we help you beta-Bug Test?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

All right; I'm going to try to few the few remaining issues I know exist in this latest build, then hopefully send you guys a link in a few days. Please don't share it with outside people.

QuoteWill our name be in the Cerdits if we help you beta-Bug Test?

Sure, why not.

bugfartboy

CraigStern

Quote from: Mackirus on July 14, 2011, 02:22:57 PM
Link for what?

The latest AIR build of the beta. Remember, I'm not releasing it to the general public yet: we're bug testing it first. I'm going to send you guys the link to download that version so you can help me bug test it.

bugfartboy

Oh. That might be a problem on my end. Does it require installation?

CraigStern

ArtDrake

I will when possible. However, I most likely will be too involved in my studies to put in time enough to merit named credit. I plan to pre-order mid-august, if it's still available for pre-order at that time.

CraigStern

Well, I'm experiencing some truly bizarre issues with the AIR build that I did not anticipate. It'll likely be a few more days before I can hand it out.