News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Forum Ranks: The Official Guide

Started by CraigStern, February 03, 2010, 09:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

And, of course, this would mean I'd have to find somewhere else to post, because I now really want to get my post count up.

KZ

Quote from: mikew781 on July 02, 2010, 08:46:56 PM
Quote from: KZ on July 02, 2010, 05:47:33 PM
I am thinking of suggesting removing "general discussion" from post count as well, as there are quite a few forum-game like, pointless threads on it of late.
There should be a section of it where the posts don't count, but as Craig has said himself, some of them are useful threads....
Well, that's why I really liked having the "off-topic" section in the old forums, which here one could disable the post count on and make everyone happy, methinks. And then there could be other sections for general discussion that can be considered worth having to contribute to the users post count. In any case, that would, at least, make the post count and ranking more respectworthy and more pleasing to attain.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

MikeW781

This seems a good compromise. But it'll give you/Craig/Ert a lot more work moving threads
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

If it helps make a better forum, go ahead.

KZ

Quote from: KZ on July 03, 2010, 11:13:26 AM
Quote from: mikew781 on July 02, 2010, 08:46:56 PM
Quote from: KZ on July 02, 2010, 05:47:33 PM
I am thinking of suggesting removing "general discussion" from post count as well, as there are quite a few forum-game like, pointless threads on it of late.
There should be a section of it where the posts don't count, but as Craig has said himself, some of them are useful threads....
Well, that's why I really liked having the "off-topic" section in the old forums, which here one could disable the post count on and make everyone happy, methinks. And then there could be other sections for general discussion that can be considered worth having to contribute to the users post count. In any case, that would, at least, make the post count and ranking more respectworthy and more pleasing to attain.

This has been implemented as of earlier today: all posts in the general section no longer increase the user's post count.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

HeadShot

I'm trying to become a saviour. Anyways, this helps me out when I want to know when I will rank up.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

bugfartboy

The Holy namelesskitty

Uhhh, not at all soon there's not a single savior yet, it won't be a while until anyone becomes a savior.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Ertxiem

Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Ertxiem on March 13, 2012, 07:28:10 PMThe Hero/Main/Duvalier?
Which Hero is "The Hero"?  I guess the TRPG2 Hero would be the Savior of the Shadowlands for killing the Queen, and Duvalier would be a Savior for freeing Gifted people and returning Ravinale to democracy.

Ertxiem

To me, both the TRPG2 Main and Duvalier (aka TSoG Hero) are saviours in their own time and place.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.