News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

madrid soldiers

Started by yulerruler, March 07, 2010, 10:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yulerruler

how do you get the extra 50 soldiers from the chief?

Frosty

Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Presentiment

Madrid is ruled by a king, not a chief.

hellboy222

yes you can you have personality at 16 and then ask him for the soilders and he gives them to you.

Ertxiem

Quote from: Presentiment on March 07, 2010, 11:37:19 AM
Madrid is ruled by a king, not a chief.
Well, actually, Spain is ruled by a king. Madrid is ruled by an alcalde. :P
Going back on topic, I think you are talking about Marid. In that case, hellboy222's answer is correct.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

KZ

hellboy222 is correct. After the game advances more, there will be a separate walkthorugh for getting extra soldiers to join the cause. So far it's only the Marid Clan Chief who is willing to contribute something to overthrowing the Cult.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

torugo

i never would have suspected you actualy could get troops from marid
mock the pheonix you will burn

hellboy222

yeah it was mentioned in passing in the old forums I think not quite sure though.

torugo

ok i started over and got the soldiers but what can you do with them
mock the pheonix you will burn

Zhampir

nothing for right now. several ideas have been thrown around, but we haven't really agreed on what we'd like and I'm sure Craig all ready has a plan for them.

KZ

Zhampir- from what Craig said on the forums, it's pretty clear he knows what he'll do with them.
For now, the best thing for a player to do, is simply to collect as many of them as possible. (For now that's only 50 from the Marid Clan.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!