News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

10 Characters!

Started by MikeW781, August 09, 2010, 10:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

Quote from: CraigStern on August 09, 2010, 10:04:32 AM
There will be at least ten playable characters
There are 10 or more characters planned.
1. Duvalier
2. Rahel
3. Luca
4. Griffin
5. Set
6. Malis
7. Arman
Assuming the spearman and red spriggat will be in game, that leaves one more character? Is it Gelf?
Discuss, follow the Rules, and be nice.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

Maybe it'll be something that we didn't expect like an intelligent bug queen who creates bugs to do it's work.

Dorgon 5000

Cypher

bugfartboy

I like the idea of a young slow bug queen who you can recruit for food.

Dayn

Maybe you could resurrect Nelis?

bugfartboy

That's a Little scary. If she was that powerful when she was alive, what makes you think she won't kill you in the first 10 seconds of resurrection?

Tastidian

The hero kills nelis so not to much of a problem. Maybe if this goes trough your psy abilities or something has to be high enough to get nelis into your team.

bugfartboy

Not just the hero. Luca would have to be powerful too, to bring back someone who's been dead x number of years.

Steelfist

It would be interesting. One can't help feeling that unless you were OT when you revived her you would almost certainly be obliterated.

Tastidian

It would be amazing to use Nelis though its well worth it.

Barzul

Twitter page says that there is a new recruitable (not in the current version) character in game. It's mentioned in the same tweet as "New Ravinale marketplace dialog added.", so maybe there is some mercenary or something (I'm betting the spearman, even though I thought that Craig said that you may get the spearman through your actions when the crowd is chasing you after the execution mission, but I'm not 100% on that.)

Zackirus

I think that the new character might be a Shadowling Guardian because TPA2 tested new characters such as spirts, red spriggats and spearmen. It also included a shadowling guardian as one of the characters. Who knows though, it could even be Noctus Himself! (but propably not)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Cypher

I think the recruitable character is someone new, who hasn't been discussed on the forums...

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zackirus on August 14, 2010, 12:19:26 PM
I think that the new character might be a Shadowling Guardian because TPA2 tested new characters such as spirts, red spriggats and spearmen. It also included a shadowling guardian as one of the characters. Who knows though, it could even be Noctus Himself! (but propably not)
You forgot the Shadowling Healer.