News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

10 Characters!

Started by MikeW781, August 09, 2010, 10:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

Quote from: KAMISAMA on August 16, 2010, 04:34:41 PM
If you consider Malis an assassin, the doesn't she count as extra since Arman is already there?
Malis is a Psy Assassin, while Arman is a normal Assassin.  The only thing the two have in common is high mobility.

Tastidian

Quote from: Steelfist on August 16, 2010, 08:00:18 AM
Well, thanks for supporting me in that, but what do you think of the idea?

The idea of a shadowling guardian is awesome.

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 16, 2010, 06:19:54 PM
Quote from: KAMISAMA on August 16, 2010, 04:34:41 PM
If you consider Malis an assassin, the doesn't she count as extra since Arman is already there?
Malis is a Psy Assassin, while Arman is a normal Assassin.  The only thing the two have in common is high mobility.
He got ya there.

Cypher

Hmmmm..... I'd also like a shadowling guardian.

Tastidian

Their attacks is coincidentally similar to the hero's arsenal. But their move is a bit short. Unless they have shadowport though. I would spend a lot of gold to bulk up on psy.

bugfartboy

I'm kinda against a shadowling guardian. It would ruin the diversity. Besides, maybe Malis will get dark vortex.

Duskling

Quote from: bugfartboy on August 17, 2010, 11:19:17 PM
Besides, maybe Malis will get dark vortex.
I don't think that's likely, since she's a Psy Assassin, and isn't even supposed to fight since she was a trader or something.

bugfartboy

Yet she knows shadowblast.

Duskling

Quote from: bugfartboy on August 18, 2010, 08:35:48 PM
Probably because of the long and brutal hours of training. Besides, it could be natural for Shadowlings to learn Shadowblast, Dark Vortex, on the other hand, is a more elite attack that requires more training.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duskling on August 18, 2010, 11:51:31 PM
Quote from: bugfartboy on August 18, 2010, 08:35:48 PM
Probably because of the long and brutal hours of training. Besides, it could be natural for Shadowlings to learn Shadowblast, Dark Vortex, on the other hand, is a more elite attack that requires more training.
Duskling is right.  Think of TRPG1.  All the sentries were able to use Shadow Blast, but only one was able to learn Dark Vortex.

mezzoforte

Could we say that with enough training from the Nameless One, she will learn it?

SmartyPants

Quote from: mezzoforte on August 19, 2010, 05:25:42 PM
Could we say that with enough training from the Nameless One, she will learn it?
I think Malis is more of a Darkling style psy assassin, than a Shadowboxer style psy assassin.

ArtDrake

This thread is the 10 characters thread, right?

The main theory so far: Hero, Griffin, Rahel, Set, Arman, Luca (or Luc'ar'il, or something), Malis, Red Spriggat, Rajav, and the last one is most probably a Gelf.

Ertxiem

I recall something about the team having a red spriggat, but I might be wrong...
Rajav may be the Spearman.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

MikeW781

I believe La'man is the Red Spriggat that you get (Craig has not mentioned a Frost Spriggat, or a choice between the two), and Rajav is the spearman. Craig also said he was adding a recruitable character. This character may be either Rajav or La'man, or somebody new.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

Quote from: PinkPanzer on August 16, 2010, 06:28:52 PM
Quote from: Steelfist on August 16, 2010, 08:00:18 AM
Well, thanks for supporting me in that, but what do you think of the idea?

The idea of a shadowling guardian is awesome.

I didn't suggest shadowling guardian.