News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

10 Characters!

Started by MikeW781, August 09, 2010, 10:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

I agree, if nothing else a shadowling guardian seems out of place on the team the way that the game is trending.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Tastidian

Quote from: Steelfist on August 23, 2010, 07:50:43 PM
Quote from: PinkPanzer on August 16, 2010, 06:28:52 PM
Quote from: Steelfist on August 16, 2010, 08:00:18 AM
Well, thanks for supporting me in that, but what do you think of the idea?

The idea of a shadowling guardian is awesome.

I didn't suggest shadowling guardian.
That is true I did I think. I love shadowlings and for those who are built for fighting I like the guardians and Tastidian.

KZ

Methinks, from what Craig posted on twitter, it will be the Spearman whom we'll be able to recruit- after all, there are no noticeable Spriggats in Ravinale, they're more likely to be recruited somewhere out there in Somnus. If Gelf is added as per the side-quest, he'll also be recruited outside Ravinale. What with the new dialogue and all, I think we're in for a spearman teammate.
Naturally, I'd love to see Gelf as the 10th teammate, and I wouldn't mind at all seeing a Shadowling Healer as the 11th, especially as healers are the main target with the new enemy AI.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Tastidian

I wounder if Gelf has improved his speech. Also I really don't want a Spearman mostly because I like psy attacks more than physical attacks.

ArtDrake

Everyone has their preferences...

KZ

Quote from: PinkPanzer on September 02, 2010, 09:41:53 PM
I wounder if Gelf has improved his speech.
If the side-quests gets in without many changes, then the answer is "nope, not really". Gaggets.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!