News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Topics to Lock, Move and Merge

Started by KZ, August 31, 2010, 06:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

Here is a thread where you can ask one of the moderators/administrators (Craig, Ert and I) to lock, move or merge topics if you feel there is a great necessity to do so. This way, we don't clutter up the forums with numerous posts about locking a topic, or moving a topic elsewhere, keeping all the topics looking nice and on-topic (and without folks feeling bad increasing substantially their post count by non-informative/constructive posts).

Thus, below kindly give the action you want us to take, the reason for it, and a link to the topic in question.

Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

MikeW781

Hallucination Aptitude has a multiple page spree about somebody answering a question for another member. I participated in said conversation, but it needs to be locked, or at least have the off-topic posts moved and locked.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KZ

Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Cypher

Well, since I have no other place to post this, I think it would be a good idea if you made a Formulated Orb Ideas thread.

KZ

Welcome to the forums!

ArtDrake

It would be appreciated if you locked "i am ruler of the forums".

KZ

Welcome to the forums!

Xemadus Echina

Theres a single useless post in topics to Lock, Move and Merge.  It needs to be baleated...  [don't sue me  :P]

On a more serious note It would be appreciated if you could move posts 14 to end of my original Mystic thread to the new thread that I have been using.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

I think you should divide the topic "end of demo" starting with this post:

Quote from: rainen Reply #3 on: Today at 11:41:38 AMwell i can tell you one thing, if you are one of the faithful members of the telepath community there is a private web site that may or may not become a private beta area.

and everything up until the current end, not delete that part or lock the thread, but make that into its own thread.

The Holy namelesskitty

move duckling and APoC's arguments from all over in the forum games to post your theological argument here in politics.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Cypher

You should make a Formulated Tile Ideas thread.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Cypher on September 22, 2010, 09:03:16 AM
You should make a Formulated Tile Ideas thread.
Whats the point?  Criag makes tiles for regions he plans to make missions in.  Why would he make tiles for regions that he doesn't plan on using in missions?

Cypher

Quote from: Bugfartboy the Supreme on September 22, 2010, 04:18:51 PM
Map editor is about the only reason why. Now please quit interfering with off topic posts. This is "Topics to Lock, Move and Merge". Not Topics to create.
I disagree.

The Holy namelesskitty

Delete "Islamic threat to America" it makes me want to spit whenever I see it.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake