News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Elemental Master of Darkness

Started by ArtDrake, September 06, 2010, 05:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the true Elemental Master of Darkness?

Duskling
The Artist formerly known as bugfartboy
A random stranger walking in the dark
KZ

ArtDrake

KZ

Me?

PS
(To be honest, folks, I find this topic utterly amusingly ludicrous, and to symbolise that I have rather impolitely added a 3rd option to this poll to reflect this feeling- feel free to completely ignore this option, but it does amuse me so! Naturally, if this wasn't in the games section, I wouldn't have done so, unless to balance the poll neutrality/add in any omissions.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

The Holy namelesskitty

you should let them campaign a bit for a while, maybe tell them to post here.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

Well, I have learned to move near-silently, I' am named after a Shadowling, not in real-life, of course, plus I would love to be a sniper or an assassin, both sneaky and effective. Also, if I'm not mistaken, The Arch Priest of Craiginism is of a religion, Craiginism, which is supposed to clear the way of the darkness, and place us on a path of light and salvation, in the name of Craig Stern, the Creator.

The Holy namelesskitty

no, just to remove the shadows and demons of the mind, in real life night is not an abomination.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake

But shadows and demons of the mind is somewhat what Dark element is all about...

don't pay attention to me, then.

bugfartboy

I make black look good. I use no affinity other than shadow in TSoG. I see my best during the night-time. And I'm a floating black ball with a trail of smoke, and floating red hands.  :-* :-* :-*

Are we disqualified if we vote for ourselves?

Duskling

Could you add the option to see the current results?

ArtDrake

It's set so you can't see until you vote. That way, people don't jump on the bandwagon.

bugfartboy

But at the moment, you can remove your vote. Are we disqualified if we vote for ourselves?

ArtDrake

No... the candidate for potus can vote for himself, so why shouldn't you?

KZ

Just to point out, there is no way to verify if you haven't voted for yourselves or not, so might as well put in that first vote and no one will think the worse of it.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

Quote from: KZ on September 06, 2010, 06:38:18 PM
Just to point out, there is no way to verify if you haven't voted for yourselves or not, so might as well put in that first vote and no one will think the worse of it.
In fact, there is, but it would have to be a very convenient setting.

bugfartboy

By the way, how am I an artist?

I enjoy art, but I'm not an artist.

Duskling

Why is there a random stranger option? That is just ridiculous in threads like these.