News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Elemental Master of Darkness

Started by ArtDrake, September 06, 2010, 05:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the true Elemental Master of Darkness?

Duskling
The Artist formerly known as bugfartboy
A random stranger walking in the dark
KZ

The Holy namelesskitty

Blame KZ, besides ifneither of you make a good campaign than we should be able to say that.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake

bugfartboy

I change my vote to "A random stranger walking in the dark".

The Holy namelesskitty

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

KZ

Oh guys, so sorry for that, but you are all hilarious here: the random stranger is actually winning!

Duskling: trust me, the sheer ridiculousness of having the random stranger option to you is as strong in me with respect to this entire thread.

Duckling: 'twas I, as I humbly admit on my very first post, and I did say that people can ignore the option as being a bit of a joke.  But hey, people find it quite appealing! However, I did not add "KZ" to the poll option.

namelesskitty: yep, blame me. I am in humourous mood, and I have to admit, the feedback on this little innnocent joke is excellent here!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

ArtDrake

No. I did, pointing out that someone who would do something as dastardly as encourage free thinking was deserving of being Master of Darkness.

And look! You're second!

Duskling

Quote from: KZ on September 06, 2010, 07:31:35 PM
Duskling: trust me, the sheer ridiculousness of having the random stranger option to you is as strong in me with respect to this entire thread.
Could you please explain it in a simpler fashion, as my tiny brain does not compute this at the moment. :l

ArtDrake

I think he might be saying the random stranger is as likely as him... or thereabouts.

KZ

Gah, I am tied with the random stranger! How on Earth did I end up in this?! Eh, me and my sense of humour! :P

Duskling: I am just saying that I think that I find this thread as ridiculous as you find the option of a random stranger in the poll. ;)
(Sorry if that was a bit complicated the first time around!)

PS
Go free thinking! It's good for you! Don't be part of the mass! Think!!! :P

PPS
I'll be watching you from the shadow of the mask of the ever-present Guest the next two weeks! :P
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

ArtDrake

Aieee!!! I think free thinking must be catchy!

KZ

Good, then my Evil plans arE coming to FRuition. :P
Welcome to the forums!

bugfartboy

EEFR? Energetic Ertxiems Find Relief?

KZ

Be creative, be free- those letters, if re-arranged, spell "FREE" ;)

In any case, methinks I've done enough messing with yee folks on this particular thread... or maybe not! :P
Welcome to the forums!

bugfartboy

FREE? Alright. I see it. Abstract and I don't go hand in hand very often. And when we do, we're handcuffed together and have knives at each others throats. I guess you are now tied.

KZ

That's one dark picture you're painting there- so freedom which went via abstract routes ends up in a very dodgy, shadowy place. Interesting.
Think of freedom as a bird which can fly (no, not a bald eagle and not the blue bird or the pigeon of peace- just an abstract bird :P).
Welcome to the forums!