News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Incident

Started by Duskling, September 05, 2010, 12:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

OOC: I'll keep my word, let's begin! :)

IC: Alexander was not surprised the special team that included him was to be sent on this mission, nor was he confused about how the government was silent to them about it, they always are. Taking a look at his modified AK-74, he noticed a small scratch. Promptly rubbing out the single scratch, he went over to Cassiopia, wondering how she was planning to save their skins if something went too wrong this time.

"So," Tiger began, with a slight Slavic accent, "How is our poisons expert feeling about the usual 'Top secret government affair?'"

OOC: Houston, we have lift-off! :D

The Holy namelesskitty

Cassiopia sighed and turned towards the approaching figure, "I'll figure out how to save your sorry asses when you need it, until then I'll just cover up your mistakes, after all, what is special recconissance for?"
Cassiopia felt a pang in her gut, this always happened when there was troube about to happen, it made her snappu, well more so than normal. Oh and you better get in the habit of calling me Klael, if you screw up, we're all dead, but trust me you'll be the first to go, because you are a suspicious figure if I've ever seen one, trust me, I have." this happened when she was anxious, she became all business. " but that's nothing new, why'd they pick you soldior? You the least likely to screw us all?" she said in a jalf hearted attempt to lighten the exchange.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

"Very funny," said the Russian, dryly, "But, if I'm here, I'm useful, just like everyone else here, speaking of which, Tesla! Is the gunship up and running yet?"

The Holy namelesskitty

"what? Oh yeah it it."
"He's a bit spacy huh" cassiopia noted, "why do you need it anyways?"

Duskling

Quote from: The Holy namelesskitty on September 08, 2010, 09:06:54 PM
"what? Oh yeah it it."
You can control Duckling's character if, and only if, he isn't online. In a combat situation we can take turns with perspectives.

ArtDrake

"All systems operational, except for ejector seat, because someone spilled brain fluid... erm coffee on the button. Gunnery online," replied Nikolai. "But I'm not buffing her up. What you'd need for that is one of them Karate Kids. 'Wax on, wax off.' Anyone find out the exact details of the mission yet? 'Cause I've got to run different systems checks depending on the mission. If it's a standard 'hit, run, and blow the whole damn place sky high' job, you wouldn't want the ship all fine-tuned for minigun support, now wouldya?"

OOC: I'm going to bed. I have a new, earlier, self-enforced bedtime, as I'm not getting enough sleep.

The Holy namelesskitty

I think we're supposed to go in and neuteralize it.

ArtDrake

"Whaddya mean, 'neutralize it'? Does that mean take out the whole area? Take out the individuals? Was I not filled in on something?" shot back Djarim.

OOC: Have we been filled in yet?

Duskling

"We need you to drop us off at the place, a government plane or chopper would be too noticeable compared to ours, keep watch outside, we'll call you in if we need you, if anyone, or anything, for that matter, escapes and it's not us, I want it filled with lead," Tiger replied to Tesla, "Also, we might need to have a 'Big Bang' type of bomb attached to it if it gets too hot and we can't get out, or if we're dead already, I want you to blow the place sky high."

OOC: As soon as Zack comes online and responds in some way, we'll be good to go.

The Holy namelesskitty

"What ever it is I don't like it, it makes me feel like there's a redback crawling on my face, we don't know what's in there and we're just gonna march in, for all we Know it's a trap set to catch us, we all do have a bit of stuff we'd rather not let anyone know about" snapped cassiopia impatiently, "if anything gets in, I will rip your Body to shreds while your soul watches in the afterlife. You got that Telsa"

Telsa looked shocked

Tiger shot cassiopia a harsh glance, and interjected "she says that to rveryone, pay it no mind."

OOC: sorry, but I felt that your reactions were important for the scene at hand.

Zackirus

William walked into the corridor right outside the room after he finished his sniping practice. He heard voices and quicken his pace as they he had seen any of them for around 2 days. When he entered the room, Cassiopia turned her head towards him and snorted "Oh look, one more person I have to save.". William raised one eyebrow but Alexander quickly replied "She says that to everyone about everything." William shrugged his soldiers and looked at the gunship. Not his style but he would have to deal with it. He sat down in one of the chairs and pulled out the first book in the dark-tower series and started to read. He was wasting time until they had to go to the base. 
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

The Holy namelesskitty

as William  took his seat next to her, Cassiopia sighed and told Telsa "c'mon flyboy, let's get this show on the road, the sooner we touch down the sooner my head'll stop spinning."

ArtDrake

"It's not going to be easy; I mean, it's not like they put out a welcome map or a helipad outside the front door. I'm going to have to land you guys at a flat area a couple of miles away from the target point, so it's going to be a bit of a hike. Did everyone go to the bathroom beforehand? If you did, get in. It's gonna be a bumpy ride."

OOC: So we're taking off now, are we? I'll retract my post if I have my timeline wrong.

The Holy namelesskitty

Duskling

"Alright," Tiger said eagerly as he boarded the gunship, "Let's get this party started!"

Nikolai started up the chopper with a humorous warning to keep our seat belts on, to which Klael responded with sarcasm, and then the chopper was in the air.