News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

How did you find sinister design.

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, September 09, 2010, 10:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

Through Armor Games which I was led to through the Worlds Hardest Game suggested to me by someone I know.

Duskling

I was searching through games on Armor Games, when I stumbled upon TRPG2, a game I remembered seeing around earlier, but didn't play because of the 7 or so score average, so I decided to play it to kill some time, and went to Sinister Design to check if it had some more games like it, sure enough, that's how I found TSoG and SD.

.:Light-God:.

Well, I was playing one of the BEST RPG's ever! (see sinisterdesign.net xD) Then I saw the sinister design logo come up and I typed into the search bar: "Sinister Design" and I found one of the Suggestions that read "sinisterdesign.net" so I clicked on that and it led me to the site. I found the forums by looking at the FAQs.

Tastidian

bugfartboy

Ertxiem

I used to go to 2flashgames once in a while when I stumble upon TRPG1. I played it and I liked it.
A few months later, I found by accident TRPG2 and I liked it better. When I got some difficulties in the "Security Room" mission, I looked in the (old) forums for an walk-through.
I went to the old forums infrequently for about an year or more until TSoG (called TRPG3 back there) began gaining shape and I stated posting (regularly) my suggestions in there.
The old forums started to have problems (too much lag and downtime) and Craig decided to create the (new) forums where we are and I came along.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

ArtDrake

Back when I was first exploring the magical world of games, finding onemorelevel.com, armorgames.com, newgrounds.com, xgenstudios.com, and others, I played TRPG1 somehow, and followed the link to sinisterdesign.net

The Holy namelesskitty

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Xemadus Echina

i found this site via kongregate.  I too was around on the old forums and i still remember TSoG when you only had the prison break mission, Luca's mission, random battles in the deeper downs, the bandit mission and the beggar battle.  Oh and THERE WERE NO CHEATS.  Although I think there was less then that the first time i played.  I don't remember THAT far back though XP
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

koertchen

I went to armorgames and was browsing through. I played TRPG1, thought it had bad gameplay, and then started playing TRPG2 to waste time. Then I realized it was quite a bit different, and after maybe my 6th (-_-'' I didn't realize there was a site until then)run through, I went to sinisterdesign.net. I saw the forum, and joined some... 8 months later.
I've choked on bubble gum 3 times. Yes, 3.

cyso

I wanted to figure out how to get past the golem workshop, cause I was pretty bad at avoiding golems without trying to reset tiles. So, I created an account, and read how to beat it and the lake level/maze. I didn't actually think I would get this involved in the forum. I had about 5 post in maybe 5 months of the old forum.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

bugfartboy

Well now look. You have 298 and lots of people (me at least) enjoy your presence here! I beat the World's Hardest Game by the way. Eventually. I had like 200 some deaths.

Duskling

Quote from: Bugfartboy on November 02, 2010, 10:21:44 PM
Well now look. You have 298 and lots of people (me at least) enjoy your presence here!
Well... we only have a handful of legit members, but, just for the counting, yes, there are about 300 (SPARTA!!! :D) members.