News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Incident

Started by Duskling, September 05, 2010, 12:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

Name: Jace Belaran
Codename (optional): Rainen
Appearance: dark blue hair (dyed) eyes the color of the ocean and about 5'8" with a muscular build, emphasized on his arms
Nationality: Austrian
Previous Special Forces Experience (S.A.S., Spetsnaz, Green Berets, etc.): Private assassin
Personality: prone to drastic mood changes (only normal to angry then right back to normal again, normal being however he was feeling), has a sharp tongue and quotes many many things.
Skills: extremely skilled with sword play as well as almost inhuman sprinting speeds.  Has amazing accuracy with his side arms.
Equipment:A back pack that has straps that are held together with heavy duty snaps for easy removal. it has a supply of ammo for his two types of guns, smoke bombs, small scale white phosphorous grenades and various electronic devices, two katanas kept in an X shape between his backpack and back, one Austrian Pfeifer-Zeliska .600 Nitro Express Magnum with special explosive rounds (the bullets are about the size of your middle finger so i think this would be realistic.  The gun itself is freakin huge too) that is holstered onto a specially made belt with extra ammo.  He also owns two smaller handguns with special rounds coated with a chemical that induces paralysis that are holstered on his backpack

IC:  Jace walked out over to his kill and smiled at the creature that was now missing most of its chest.  He  walked around a little and laughed at the fact that the trees in the area were rotted.  He looked out past the miniature forest and saw a small group of people starring in his general direction.  Those must be the people the big guys sent.  He reached into a side pocket on his pack and pulled out a small transmitter that was sent to send an unencrypted message to any electronic device.  The message simply said, "I am part of an SF unit tasked to protect this facility."  
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

Quote from: rainen on September 10, 2010, 08:46:25 PM
IC:  Jace walked out over to his kill and smiled at the creature that was now missing most of its chest.  He  walked around a little and laughed at the fact that the trees in the area were rotted.  He looked out past the miniature forest and saw a small group of people starring in his general direction.  Those must be the people the big guys sent.  He reached into a side pocket on his pack and pulled out a small transmitter that was sent to send an unencrypted message to any electronic device.  The message simply said, "I am part of an SF unit tasked to protect this facility."  
Erm... I don't think any of you are quite getting the story, nobody is calm in that facility. Everyone who was stationed at the facility before is either crazy or dead. I don't think I explained that well enough, but I think that "the facility lost contact" should be clue enough. Also, none of the creatures escaped, at least not yet, they're all inside the facility, which runs underground, so they shouldn't be outside. So, I think everyone should, very carefully, read the first page to see everyone's personalities and the prologue, just about all of you that included the facility in your parts of the story got it wrong, just follow my lead. Plus, rainen, I don't understand what you are protecting the facility from, us? If you want to join, you'll have to blend into the story, not just "I shot this beast and now I see the main characters." Sorry if this sounded harsh, but you guys want to continue posting here, you should read the back-story first.

Xemadus Echina

lost contact doesn't mean everybody is crazy...  lost contact also doesn't mean everybody is dead either.  Lost contact just simply means, no messages have been received from a certain area.  I read the back story before i posted and i read every singe post after that as well.  Nothing in any of it told me that everybody was dead or crazy or that the monsters didn't get out of the facility yet.  If you want to change the story to emphasize those facts then just do it now to prevent confusion later.  If it happens now it will undoubtedly happen later.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

The Holy namelesskitty

Just, follow his lead, perhaps you destroyed the trees in a fit of rage instead.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

Quote from: rainen on September 11, 2010, 08:08:00 AM
lost contact doesn't mean everybody is crazy...  lost contact also doesn't mean everybody is dead either.  Lost contact just simply means, no messages have been received from a certain area.  I read the back story before i posted and i read every singe post after that as well.  Nothing in any of it told me that everybody was dead or crazy or that the monsters didn't get out of the facility yet.  If you want to change the story to emphasize those facts then just do it now to prevent confusion later.  If it happens now it will undoubtedly happen later.
This just isn't going to go well. Especially since everyone intends to get to the action right away. Story canceled, everyone just forget about this.