News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Dean Lukas' Resistance

Started by SmartyPants, September 17, 2010, 04:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Quote from: Bugfartboy the Supreme on September 19, 2010, 10:15:14 PM
Except Festus. He had no shadow attacks.
Yes, but generally all Shadowlings know how to use Shadow Blast or Dark Vortex.

Zackirus

Correction: most shadowlings have shadow attacks. I assume that the Dean only did it has a precaution because of the shadowling threat.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Unless he is almost as powerful as the two shadowlings with multiple affinities but he only got to resistance instead of attacks.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zackirus on September 19, 2010, 10:06:30 PM
Lukas wasn't metioned in the first game. I am pretty sure he would sensed a powerful shadowling.
Falstaff said, "He was the only one who could sense them, due to his talents, but even he didn't notice thier presence until it was too late."  "Only one" is pretty clear. That mean on one else could sense the shadowlings including Lukas.

Quote from: Zackirus on September 19, 2010, 10:10:59 PM
Even though he is able to hide his power, don't you think Lukas would have gotten susipious after the first shadowling abductions. I think that he wanted to be safe if shadowling attacked Psy Academy (As shadowlings all use shadow attacks).
I agree with that.  At the time, he thought war was the only way to stop the shadowling abductions, so he began to prepare for war four years before the Academy joined the Dissidents.