News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What does KZ mean?

Started by Frosty, March 13, 2010, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frosty

What does KZ stand for. I have a really weird guess, but maybe it isn't KZ that means something. Maybe it is what the letters sound/look like.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Presentiment

Ertxiem

I think KZ's name is Kyrylo Konstantinevich Kozlov, a name with lots of "K"s.
Ks was later adulterated to KZ.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Frosty

Quote from: Ertxiem on March 14, 2010, 06:44:03 AM
I think KZ's name is Kyrylo Konstantinevich Kozlov, a name with lots of "K"s.
Ks was later adulterated to KZ.
I don't think KZ is Russian. That seriously looks like Russian to me.

Zhampir

hmm. You don't? I do. I think KZ stands for a very Russian name.

KZ

Quote from: Ertxiem on March 14, 2010, 06:44:03 AM
Kyrylo Konstantinevich Kozlov
Hilarious!

Zhampir: pray do tell where that certainty comes from? :P (Or maybe not- realizing what you're alluding to, I can say that the two may not necessarily be connected a all).

Allow me to add another interesting point: those who saw in-game screenshots form me, know that I play as "Kolko". Go figure :P

Frosty: what nationality do you think I am?  (Just curious, this question is not an indicator w.r.t. the guesses about nationality put forth.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

on that note, maybe KZ is a Kleptomaniac Zebra?

KZ

Why, oh why is Zebra coming up so often?! :P
Why not Zorro? Or Zealot? ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

so, just to clarify, your problem is with the species, not the kleptomania? :D

KZ

Ah yes, that bit! You got me there. :P
Errr, kleptomania is a long enough word to look something like I'd typically say... so... yes... that makes a lot of sense!

Really though, it was the fact that the zebra appears for the umptieth time- this completely distracted me from any other words!
Welcome to the forums!

Ertxiem

Perhaps "Kolko" is an abbreviation of "the Kolourful Konquistador". Due to KZ usually surprising the partner with colourful presents.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Zackirus

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

KZ

Lovely association that, do I really give off such an impression? :P
Welcome to the forums!

Frosty

Quote from: KZ on March 14, 2010, 05:20:53 PM
Frosty: what nationality do you think I am?  (Just curious, this question is not an indicator w.r.t. the guesses about nationality put forth.)
I don't know, you just don't seem Russian (I might be wrong, I really don't know).