News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

*Spoiler* TRPG2 Endings

Started by SmartyPants, February 22, 2010, 09:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barzul

If you are fighting against the Academy it is assumed the Queen revives all your teammates. You can't have dead team mates. Except maybe if Guy or Anya are dead before they leave you. I haven't tested that.

cx

Quote from: Barzul on May 16, 2010, 02:28:11 AM
If you are fighting against the Academy it is assumed the Queen revives all your teammates. You can't have dead team mates. Except maybe if Guy or Anya are dead before they leave you. I haven't tested that.

So I do suicide-mission against Academy and only main survives but all get revived afterwards. Nice.

Steelfist

Cool. I never bothered to side with the shadowlings. I think I prefer their endings.

Idozen Cair

Still, nobody has posted a possible ending of David if Main destroys Academy. Can someone post it please?
I doesn't care, do I?

Zackirus

Quote from: telepathfan2 on December 05, 2010, 04:47:45 PM
Still, nobody has posted a possible ending of David if Main destroys Academy. Can someone post it please?

Their is no ending for him in the destruction of Psy Academy. I assume he either runs away and is never seen again or dies in Psy Academy. He could also be caught by Shadowlings and converted into a slave like he was before.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Idozen Cair

I know. It's just that I want to know if people have any suggestions or arguments on this issue.
I doesn't care, do I?

Steel Ersatz Man

Well, how about he is killed by his own brother to porve the main's loyalty? (It is a bit dark though)
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!