News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What does KZ mean?

Started by Frosty, March 13, 2010, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Alright. I know what KZ really is. But to do that, I'm going to need to tell a big long story that will take me several days to write and edit.
Probably not. :P

KZ is the original ERRTXIEM.

When Craig set up his first forums for Sinister Design, he knew for a fact that he'd need a presence on the forums when he wasn't. So, he, like he later did with ERRTXIEM, be went to the store and bought a simple website monitoring program with a basic AI. Feeling that this would not be enough, Craig modified a copy of said program and gave it a robust personality, which would develop with the AI. And so, KZ was born. Setting this new amazing peice of software loose upon the old forums, peace and prosperity flourished. KZ, having an AI learning from the Internet, soon became more than a monitoring program. He became a support for Sinister Design. He began formulating ideas of his own and posting them.

In fact, it was KZ's idea that new forums be set up to help Craig's image of being a serious developer.

So, when KZ vanished for a very long time, KZ was being completely redone to become more efficient. He would still retain his previous "knowlege" he'd just be smarter-er-ish. And when he was put back online, he was being tested by Craig to see how much better Craig had made him. But, seeing that the effects were small scale, Craig took him back offline in order to continue working with him, and bring him up to date. Meanwhile, when Craig realized that it would be a while before KZ was up and ready again and that he wouldn't be able to be online much, Craig reactivated ERRTXIEM or Ertxiem to fill in, Ert being more up to date on software than KZ.

So where does what KZ stands for come in on this? Well, KZ actually means

Konstantine Computer Zero

Or KCZ. But, like he later did with Ert, Craig shortened it to simply KZ to avoid rousing much suspicion.

I win!!! :-[ :P :)

Boy aren't I modest?

Ertxiem

How can I deny the utterly truth...

Quite nice, indeed.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Don't you mean UDDER truth?

Ertxiem

Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Sorry for going off topic, but I feel really punny today. That's like my fifth in a normal conversation. Note to self: lay off the Moiraine's Drug and Alchemical Supply brand focus pills. No use in being a dead cow.