News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Two Academies

Started by Zackirus, October 15, 2010, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

yeah, and really anyone can jump in, just so long as they follow the rules
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Gath

Shadowlings Lose Dimension:

Name: Ben Archid
Race: Human
Class: Assassin (Black Cape)
Affinity: Shadow
Bio: Ben is one of the few Psy to have an affinity for shadow. He learned about it during one of his many trips to the 'Barracks' in Somnus, one of his favorite locations. He earned his black cape last year, and is looking to graduate this year. He's starting this semester late because he felt he needed some real experience, and Darkling, a friend of his, managed to get him a job with the Helenites.
Equipment: Himself. His mind is his only weapon.
Skills: A weak mind blast and mind shield, powerful shadow blast, and moderatly-powered Feedback. He's been working on Shadowporting in his spare time, and will soon develop the skill.

Humans Lose Dimension:

Name: Ben Archid
Race: Human
Class: Psy Fighter (Black Cape)
Affinity: Light
Bio: Ben is one of the best students at the academy, and is already being considered for leadership positions. He's starting the semester late because he was sent to join General Darkeye on a few missions against the spriggats. He enjoys strategic thought of any kind, and cares little about which side he's on. Some consider him a Shadowling Loyalist, and a traitor to the humans, but he has no preference either way.
Equipment: He has too much pride to be caught using anything but his mind.
Skills: A weak mind blast, medium mind shield, powerful light blast, and medium Feedback. He's trying to develop a light bomb, but hasn't succeeded yet.

Xemadus Echina

that all seems slightly op to me.  And coming from me you KNOW that means something.

"I don't care what the circumstances are Jace.  Don't ever do it again." Jace was sitting on the floor with his eyes closed.  He had been getting hammered by Luna over what he did to the boy outside of his room.  "But they even caught him lying about the incident.  He was caught red handed... No pun intended..." Luna closed her eyes and a small shower of white sparks emitted from them.  "You have these gifts for a reason they are to protect the people of this world. Not destroy them entirely.  What you did to that boys hands destroyed any hope he had of becoming a psi." Jace opened his eyes and looked up at his teacher. "He was to jealous to become powerful.  He's been a blue cape for over three years.  He was a blue cape when I got to this school!"  Fizooz walked into the room and connected minds with Luna.  They both remained silent for a minute and then Luna spoke up saying "Fine.  I'll let you off easy this one time on account of my husband feeling it's time for you to ascend to the next level.  We will begin to teach you how to control light and fire energies in larger amounts and spread them over longer distances and farther areas.

Rainen opened his eyes.  He contacted his team and made sure they were in position. It's time to start. Feru initiate the distraction Of in the distance a massive wall of fire lept out of nowhere.  A wall of arrows immediately came flying through and exploded on a small section of the compound.  In the distance a lone figure was running under the cover of trees towards Rainen's position.  Guards immediately came running out of the compound towards what they thought was an army coming to attack them.  Rainen slipped in unnoticed into a large warehouse filled with supplies I found it.  Get the merchs over here to cart this stuff back to base. Gedi came running out of a second warehouse closeby Get some drivers.  These guys have some caravans  that we can use.  I'm sure they won't mind us stealing their supplies with their own wagons. Rainen smiled, amazed at the success of the mission so far. GOLEMS! SWEET MOTHER OF GOLEMS! Gedi get over here and work your magic on these guys.  We can usem to fight their own guards off while we run. Feru came walking out of a third warehouse and Gedi immediately rushed towards it.  Now here's something we can use, sweet sand and perfumes!  Plisca, ditch it we can only bring back supplies and VALUABLES.  Oh shut up Feru.  Just because you don't bathe doesn't mean everybody else doesn't.  Besides if all else fails we can just sell maybe half this stuff on the market.  Plisca walked out of a small storehouse holding purple and blue bottles This trip is totally worth it now.  Rainen smiled, glad that this find has been so worth it. Gedi, send the golems out to help our "attack"  I'm sure the guards are noticing the lack of people by now. A small army of golems began moving from the compound towards the same direction of where the guards ran off.  Rainen, the supplies are loaded up and the extra wagons are too.  We tried to stop Plisca from taking the perfumes and sand but she insisted we moved immediately.  Oh don't worry about it Jaqu.  She's right.  That stuff can fetch a pretty penny on the market.  And besides, Even I'm afraid of what she can do when she's angry.  You guys head back to base.  Those golems won't last long.  I'm sure their tech guys are already getting them back under control.  Rainen searched around an emptied room and then found what he was looking for.  He blasted away a painting, revealing a small door, opened it, and then proceeded downwards into a small room glowing with a faint yellow light.  The last piece to the puzzle.  With this we will destroy that cursed queen once and for all. Rainen picked up a small glowing orb that was resting on a pedestal and immediately ran out of the room, only for a massive amount of spikes and arrows to cover the entire area.  That filthy liar.  There WERE traps in the area.   Rainen looked outside a window and saw a small contingent of guards returning to the compound.  He quickly ran out of the building he was in, met up with Plisca, Gedi and Feru, and the four of them ran off into the night.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Zackirus

Don't worry I've sent him an email saying what I think should be done to make the character more fair.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

mkay.  Finished updating my post lol.  Totally forgot about the HL dimension
im writing a book!
You never know

bugfartboy

OOC: Don't worry, Rainen. I havn't even touched the HL Dimension. Speaking of which, can we reverse the coloration? When I see the blue, I initially think that it's the world in which humans win. And vice-versa with red.

Zaron turned to look at Zack. Yes? Need something? Now's not really a good time. It's almost shell shedding season.
"Oh. Sorry about that. Who's the ghost?"
I was just about to ask that myself. Zaron got back on all six legs and began calling a large manner of local members of the colony to himself. Turning to the ghost, Your name is what?
Ah... My name. What was it?!? He seemed to start to grow worried. Ah! Yes! My full name is la MaƮtrise de Soi. But just MaƮtrise will suffice.
Hmm... Interesting. So what did you need, Zack?

OOC: Shadoroq, I will get to you. Zacks just had initial claim on conversation first.

Duskling

Quote from: Bugfartboy on May 01, 2011, 10:04:42 PM
OOC: Don't worry, Rainen. I havn't even touched the HL Dimension. Speaking of which, can we reverse the coloration? When I see the blue, I initially think that it's the world in which humans win. And vice-versa with red.
At this point? I don't think that would be possible, especially with so many people that used to play this having a very unusual on/off time, there's no way we'd get every post changed, and that would lead to confusion and chaos.

bugfartboy

I know. My mind just keeps telling me that it's a bit backwards.

Xemadus Echina

well you do associate blue with good and red to bad more often then not.  But Dusky is right, It's far to late in the game to change it.
im writing a book!
You never know

The Holy namelesskitty

I don't really do that for some reason, I guess I just can assign values well. or I had no previous bias in the matter.

Gath, why don't you post an activity your character is doing, we can't meet you if we don't know what you're doing or where you are.
Cassiopia, was just leaving, ashamed with her outburst, of course she hadn't the heart to take a life, she was just being dramatic, and to no particular audience. Frankly she would never life it down if there was anyone there, even worse they may have seen her cry, that would be terrible.

As she left her fears were realized as she suddenly found herself confronted with a human who upon seeing her promptly lost his consciousness. Cassiopia would have loved to never see this, this human ever again, but her selfless instinct took over. Cassiopia quickly summoned a scorpion and hoisted the unconscious body onto its back. He didn't regain continuousness as she brought him into the infirmary at psy academy, that was a blessing for the explaining she would have to do would be tremendous. she quickly explained to the attendant with a few carefully placed lies and half truths the events which led the unconscious figure into the sick wing, no questions were asked and, she hoped nobody would be the wiser

Duskling

Quote from: rainen on May 02, 2011, 12:27:38 PM
well you do associate blue with good and red to bad more often then not.  But Dusky is right, It's far to late in the game to change it.
Not always, I, for example, associate this particular shade of blue with a cold and bitter/lonely feeling, and this particular shade of red with a warm, comfortable environment, but that's just me.

bugfartboy

I usually associate orange with warm.

The Holy namelesskitty

let's get back on topic now.

bugfartboy

We are on topic. We're talking about the color of the stories.

The Holy namelesskitty

no for real, this is not me joking, this is me telling you to get back to storytelling.