News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Which is your favorite healer?

Started by SmartyPants, July 02, 2011, 05:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which teammate is your favorite healer?

Anya
Festus
Gamblin' Jack
Naj
Set

ArtDrake

By personality and ability, Set all the way.

Idozen Cair

In my opinion though, Set and Festus are tied because of differences between ability and mobility.
I doesn't care, do I?

MikeW781

Well, set is a better healer, but for their respective games, festus was more useful for his mobility
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

I like for my healer to have a good balance of firepower, healing power, and mobility.  That is why Naj is my favorite.  Festus would be my number two, because of his high mobility (He woud be number one if he had shadowport like the TPA2 Shadowling Healers).  Set would place third, because his variety of shields make up for his lack of firepower.  Gamblin' Jack is fourth, because he is a "jack of all trades, master of none".  He is an okay healer and an okay fighter.  Anya is lacks mobility, firepower, and lacks Set's variety of shields.

Tastidian

Personally I love shadowlings. But festus's mobility is too valuable able to heal and retreat to far off places is very useful. This allows for the healer to extend life expectancy and help teammates who are just too far off.

The Holy namelesskitty

set is my favorite, for his range of shields, and jointly because he seems like a pretty amiable guy, which is always a deciding factor in my book, video game or not.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

SmartyPants

I don't really like Set.  He seems too vulnerable to help frontline fighters who take most of the damage.  To heal only one ally, I end up using Long Shield to keep Set from being attacked.

ArtDrake

I mostly use him as a pre-battle buff and an instant-healing pitstop, especially for Arman.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on August 12, 2011, 02:16:33 AMI mostly use him as a pre-battle buff and an instant-healing pitstop, especially for Arman.
So, Set isn't that useful until he learns Static Shield?

Sir Bodnaruk

I actually have to go with the player himself

I play as a front line warrior and usually have all the troops fighting around me. When my allies get damaged I use big shield and heal everything around me.

I have 6 movement from helping arman so I can reach allies with low health who happen to be far away. Like my long range team mates.

I also have long range and short range attacks so unlike Set I can defend myself.

I think the player is by far the best healer in the game.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Sir Bodnaruk on August 12, 2011, 07:00:42 PMI actually have to go with the player himself
The poll is called "Which teammate is your favorite healer?".  The player is not considered a teammate, so he was left out for a reason.  Since the Heroes are clearly the best healers, it wouldn't be fair to put them in the poll.

ArtDrake

To be fair, the name of the topic says otherwise.