News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

RPing

Started by Steelfist, September 26, 2011, 02:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

I have noticed that most of the RP's on the forum have pretty much dried up - I was wondering if that was because people had 'gone off' them, or were simply not interested in those particular RP's? I had an urge to create an RP, but I don't know how well it will be received - the last thing I want is to go to the trouble of creating an RP, just to have it bump.

So, basically, if you think you'd play an RP if I created one just post and say so, and suggestions and ideas about a new RP would be welcome.

Duskling

Quote from: SteelFist on September 26, 2011, 02:45:45 PM
I have noticed that most of the RP's on the forum have pretty much dried up - I was wondering if that was because people had 'gone off' them, or were simply not interested in those particular RP's? I had an urge to create an RP, but I don't know how well it will be received - the last thing I want is to go to the trouble of creating an RP, just to have it bump.

So, basically, if you think you'd play an RP if I created one just post and say so, and suggestions and ideas about a new RP would be welcome.
1. I think it's just because many of the people playing aren't online about 80% of the time, so we can't really continue... or, there are those who god-mod.

2. Already play Hell Quest 2, so that about answers that.

Steelfist

I don't think HQ2 is about to take off anytime soon - Rainen (Or whatever he calls himself now) isn't exactly a regular anymore. And he god-mods, like you said.

@Rainen: If at any point you read this, don't take offense. It's true.

Xemadus Echina

He's right. I did have the bad habit of God modding.  I'd like to announce my triumphant return though.  I'll be touching up HQ2 now.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.