News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Charachter ideas

Started by Dorgon 5000, April 09, 2010, 01:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorgon 5000

I saw that there were no charachter ideas topic, so I created one. Here we can post ideas for charachters in the game. I´ve got one, but I hope that there will be many good charachter ideas posted here.

Chihiro: A light spriggat living on an island somewhere in Lake Alto. She is the leader for a small group fighting to protect the nature of Cera Bella, and wants you to kill some mechanics cutting down the trees in the great forest*. If you do that, she will offer you to become a member. If you become, she will tell you where one of the orbs (or something else) is hidden.´

*The other three or four members are all wood-folks.

Dorgon 5000

DJ23

Just a thought but maybe someone with ties to Arman possibly also from the black rose
hint( a girl-woman maybe} wields daggers and and a genius at street smarts

then again its just a thought

torugo

was this supposed to be the place i should have put the new mercenary group people
mock the pheonix you will burn

cyso

Yes torugo, this would be a good place. In fact, I was going to suggest it myself. I sort of like the Chihiro idea.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

torugo

now to put these 3 in the right spot

zalam:a powerful cryokinetic girl who had lost everything in the ravinale tournament and a year later fromed a mercinary group with 6 other powerful fighters that work to kill whoever they are paid to kill.

morcus: the youngest of the 7 mercenarys. His power is his high speed and the ability to absorb life out of the palms of his hands. (this includes rocks and plants and other onbjects). he is also the least liked among all the mercenarys).

seta.the most weird member. she has the power to take on the forms of her opponents and gain there strength and weaknesses. she plays dirty and has a weird personality. (the dumbest of the 7 also)

cyso

Someone losing everything in a great tournament sounds okay to me. I'm not sure about the other ones.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

torugo

Quote from: yogc on April 28, 2010, 05:38:44 PM
Someone losing everything in a great tournament sounds okay to me. I'm not sure about the other ones.
sorry i dont have setas story yet

Duskling

Not trying to put you down torugo, but you might want to change the name Zalam if the character is a girl, it sounds more like a guy's name. Also, Morcus shouldn't be able to absorb the life of rocks, since they have no life force, trees are agreeable, since they are alive, in a way, but chests, rocks, and barrels don't have any life force to get sucked out. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. Seta has a suiting personality, though. :)

torugo

setas story: locked in an asylum after killing a guy that rejected her and  a month later joined up with
the mercenarys.
i also have the next 2
Pale: a pyrokinetic master who is said to have escaped from hell itself. when he gets mad none can even touch him. he was the 3rd one to join the team
Rotokin: the newest member of the group. he didnt think about becoming a mercenary at first. he wanted to be a doctor with his tremendous healing power however one day his town was attacked and overrun by mechanics until he was the last one remaining. a mechanic swordsman had approached him and he paniced, grabbed a scalpel and killed him. Rotokin broke down and could no longer stand. the mechanics attacked hom and help arrived from what was to be his new allys. Rotokin realized now that he has killed he cant go back. he gavenup on his dreams of becoming a doctor and his new goal is to be with zalam.

SmartyPants

Your character ideas are interesting and all, but there is no place for them in the game.  Sorry, but this seens to be a bunch of pointless suggestions.

torugo

they can be paid to kill you by the cutlists. they are a group who will do anything for pay

SmartyPants

Quote from: torugo on May 01, 2010, 02:16:09 PM
they can be paid to kill you by the cutlists. they are a group who will do anything for pay
So the Cult are going to hire "Dark Ones" to fight for them?

torugo

the cult doesnt thinkk anyone who can use abnormal powers is a dark one. they beleive that that anyone who can read minds and use mind powers is a dark one. and so far no one in this group uses mind powers