News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ban list

Started by KZ, March 29, 2010, 09:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torugo

any administrators want to ban him
mock the pheonix you will burn

WeBing

thanx 4 the suggestion bro i'll pm them

fractals mmmm

MikeW781

dude, i thought a lot of your posts were funny, but there were times you just really pissed everybody off. Don't make this another one of these times. Seriously, you are a good player, smart, and funny. You COULD contribute a lot to these forums, and the game in general. Avoid pissing people off like last time, and you can reach this potential. Otherwise, LEAVE
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

Why don't you make the topics in the political section.

The chaos, bickering and pointless arguments should appeal to you.

SmartyPants

As soon as WeBing is gone, a newcomer uses the name of the person featured in Presentiment's signature.  I wouldn't be surprised that Stephen Colbert is Presentiment.  Another clue is the fact that a newcomer's first post is to continue WeBing's criticism of the TSoG testing crew.  The test crew in usually not the primary interest of a newcomer.

No body should pretent to be the great Stephen Colbert.  It is almost has shameful claiming to be Jesus.

torugo

Well Webing has now been added to the permenant ban list because he is not on the members roster anymore

MikeW781

tinkerbell and stephen colbert have also been removed
why doesn't craig/kz notify us of these updates?
this is, after all, the ban list

torugo

when did we have someone named tinkerbell and stephen colbert and what did they do

SmartyPants

Quote from: torugo on May 05, 2010, 07:29:42 PM
when did we have someone named tinkerbell and stephen colbert and what did they do
Tinkerbell and Stephen Colbert are both aliases of Presentiment.  If you didn't see either alias, then that is because it was easy to quickly identify the rude comments as Presentiment's.  Once the aliases were identified as Presentiment, then he was blocked again.

Zhampir

Correction, once they were identified to show Presentiment's usual behavior of arrogance, rudeness, and overall bashing of other forum members, they were banned.
If somebody identified themselves as Pres and were not so... unfavorable... then I'm sure he would be allowed to stay.

Xemadus Echina

at this point i think pres is just banned on sight.  no matter what happens he always seems to revert to his usual self.  but from the looks of it he is gone for good since there haven't been any recent complaints from what i've seen.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

I think it is possible to ignore Presentiment, I mean, seriously, off-topic points, delete 'em, comments, turn it back at him, it's not all that hard, even if he is all that antagonistic.

Update: This is not to say that I' am on his side, just that he may be ignored, what will he do about us not paying any attention? Hack our accounts? That's a laugh.

Guye

He'll attempt to use his 1337 4aX0R'ing to steal everyone's credit card numbers (which are secretly collected in the forum). He will subsequently fail and be sent to prison, in the ultimate example of being not nearly as awesome as he thought he was.

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on May 11, 2010, 09:32:57 PM
I think it is possible to ignore Presentiment, I mean, seriously, off-topic points, delete 'em, comments, turn it back at him, it's not all that hard, even if he is all that antagonistic.
It is, but many people were drawn into arguements with him, and banning him is faster and more peaceful than deleting/ingoring his posts

Xemadus Echina

it also makes my life easier knowing he is gone since he seemed to target me  and my ideas.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.